Table Of Interest
- 1 NDA Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Out | How To Apply Easily
- 1.1 NDA Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Out | How To Apply Easily
- 1.2 NDA Postgraduate Programmes Admission Requirements.
- 1.3 Duration of NDA Postgraduate Programmes.
Today, you and I will quickly take a look at the topic “NDA Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Out | How To Apply Easily“.
This has become absolutely necessary as several of our site visitors have been sending us emails concerning information as to when the NDA postgraduate application process will become.
However, we are glad to be inform you that the NDA postgraduate admission form is out and these may answer some of the very many questions people have been asking such as [nda postgraduate admission 2020/2021, nda postgraduate tuition fees, nda postgraduate admission 2020, nigerian defence academy postgraduate school, nda postgraduate admission list 2020, nda postgraduate admission list ’18, postgraduate admission in nigeria 2020/2021, nda form 2020/2021 NDA Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Out | How To Apply Easily].
Nevertheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
NDA Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Out | How To Apply Easily
The sale of Online Application Forms shall be open from ……..
Before proceeding, you are first advised to check the Updated NDA postgraduate Courses For 2020/2021 for free.
NDA Postgraduate Programmes Admission Requirements.
The requirements for the various programmes are as follows:
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Degree: A candidate for PhD Degree must possess a minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) at Bachelor Degree and a Master’s Degree in the proposed field of study from a recognized University. In addition, the candidate must have scored an average of not less than 60% or 3.50% at the Masters level.
- Masters (MA, M.Eng and M.Sc) Degrees: A candidate seeking admission into the Master’s Degree programme shall be a graduate of the Nigerian Defence Academy or any other recognised university. Such candidate must possess a minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in the relevant field of study.
- Professional Doctorate programmes: Academic Masters degree in relevant disciplines, with satisfactory performance.
Professional Masters degree in cognate discipline with CGPA of not less than 3.50.
Significant working experience in public service or Private Sector with solid evidence of managing resources, corporate strategy, defence, security and strategic sector governance.
- Master’s Degree: Candidates applying for the parttime programmes must possess a Bachelor degree with a minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division).
Candidates with Third Class degree or Higher National Diploma must also possess a Postgraduate Diploma in a related discipline from any recognised University to be eligible for admission. HND candidates must possess a minimum of Lower Credit to apply.
- PGD Programmes: Candidates applying for the Postgraduate Diploma programme must possess a Bachelor degree from the Nigerian Defence Academy or any other recognised University, or Higher National Diploma.
Duration of NDA Postgraduate Programmes.
Each student admitted for PhD or Master’s Degree must Pursue a FULL-TIME course of study and research in the Academy. Depending on the degree in view, the following conditions are also applicable:
- A student for the Master’s degree shall pursue the programme for 2 years (4 semesters)
- Candidates for PhD Degree shall pursue the programme for 3 years (6 semesters). At the expiration of the period of study for any given programme, a student who has not completed his/her programme shall be withdrawn from the Academy.
- However, on exceptional circumstances, application for extension to complete the programme may be entertained. Extension shall not exceed a period of one year (2 semesters) in case of Masters degree and 2years (4 semesters) in case of PhD.
Duration of NDA Professional Part-Time Postgraduate Programmes.
The duration of professional programmes are as follows:
- A student for professional Doctorate degree shall pursue the programme for 3 years.
- A student of Master degree shall pursue the programme for 18 months (2) semesters course work and (1) semester for project except MBA programme which runs for 2 years.
- A student of Postgraduate diploma shall pursue the programme for one year (2 semesters). Except Engineering courses which runs for 2 years.
- Each student admitted for professional master degree and postgraduate diploma programme shall pursue weekend mode of study and research on Fridays and Saturdays for the period of the study
Method of Application
Online application: Upon purchase of Access Codes, prospective applicants should follow the link on NDA website www.nda.edu.ng or log on to pgapplications.nda.edu.ng to complete the Online application Form.
1. CREATE AN ACCOUNT
Your first step to apply to the Nigerian Defence Academy Postgraduate school is to create an account.
Click Here to create an account. if you already have an Account, click to login to the portal. Your account will enable you purchase a form and also complete your application over several sessions. You will access your secure application in subsequent sessions by signing in under “Log in” or “Application Status”. If you have started an application previously, you can always login to continue. The system will prompt you on how to complete the application. Once satisfied with the application, click on submit!
2. PURCHASE FORM
Applicants can pay for their applications Online via the portal or via REMITA Retrieval Reference RRR at any Nigerian bank of choice. Ensure you have completed the previous step “CREATE AN ACCOUNT” to proceed.
To pay Online, Login to the application portal, choose ‘Pay Online’.
To pay via at any Nigerian bank of choice, login to the application portal, choose ‘Pay at Branch’
The application will guide you through the rest of the straightforward payment process.
3. UPLOAD DOCUMENTS
The online upload of required application documents is necessary, it is therefore advised that you please come along with the originals of this uploaded documents for sighting during your interview. Your application information is maintained on a secure server and remains confidential prior to submission. Use the Support link to get help or assistance during the completion and submission process.
Kindly note that your application is not complete until all copies of your Credentials, Acknowledgement Form, Application for Transcripts form and Medical Report Form , have been uploaded and submitted along with your application.
Your application will be reviewed online by the appropriate admission officials once submitted to Nigerian Defence Acadmey Online. All required application procedures must be completed on or before the appropriate application deadline.
5. APPLICATION STATUS
Check the status of your application by logging into this system with the login details assigned to you for the application. However, you will receive important email messages as it relates to your application status.
For further enquiries, please contact. The Secretary, Postgraduate School, Nigerian Defence Academy, PMB. 2109, Kaduna – 08035902949.
CAUTION The general public should beware of fraudsters who may be impersonating the Academy. For this reason, applicants are advised to contact the NDA to clear any doubtful information.
All candidates for PhD and Master degree programmes may be requested to sit for qualifying examination. Dates will be communicated to candidates.
The Academy reserves the right to step down any programme prior to commencement without notice.
28th December, 2020.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “NDA Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Out | How To Apply Easily”.
- How To Start A Bridal Shop Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Phone Selling Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Perfume Business In Nigeria
- Nigeria’s Got Talent Registration, audition dates and Venue
- 6 Top Lucrative Business You can do to make Money During Christmas
- The Voice Nigeria registration, Audition Dates and Venues
- Peak Talent Hunt registration Audition dates and Venues