Table Of Interest
- 1 NDA Past Questions Pdf’s & Answers 2021/2022 – Nigerian Defence Academy Exam PQ’s
- 1.1 NDA Past Questions
- 1.2 FREE NDA SAMPLE QUESTIONS
- 1.3 NDA EXAM Past Questions
- 1.4 NDA Articles Others Are Reading
Did you participate in the just concluded JAMB and you have been searching for NDA Past Questions Pdf’s & Answers to aid your success and performance in the 2021/2022 Examination?, then you are in the right place.
I have said severally that the importance of past questions cannot be under-estimated when it comes to preparing for any examination especially NDA past Questions
The Nigerian Defence Academy is a highly competitive school and if you want to gain admission into it so that you won’t waste your time and JAMB score for this particular admission year, You’ve got to prepare properly using the Schools Past Questions.
The Federal University, Wukari has habits of repeating past questions and you can take full advantage of that. In order cases, they just change figures or tweak the way they ask the questions. If you are able to purchase the most recent copies of these past questions, you will get a nod and success will be at your fingertips because you have already got the scheme they can use to confuse you when asking questions.
If you among those searching vehemently for questions like [nda past questions apk, free nda past questions, nda past questions and answers 2021, nda past questions and answers pdf 2021, nda past questions and answers 2021, nda post utme past questions and answers, nda latest past questions, nda short service past questions], then just know you are not the only one.
However in this post, you shall get the free NDA past questions but however if you need the ones for very recent years like last year, you need to order for the paid one.
Remember your success is directly proportional to not only your Hard Work but also your Smart Work.
NDA Past Questions
How To Pass Post UTME Exams
This aptitude test is an extension of the JAMB examination in which candidates are expected to pass in order to gain admission into any university within Nigeria including the Nigerian Defence Academy. It is important to know that most students who passed JAMB examination, end up not passing their NDA exam. It requires basic preparations and strategies. Take Note Of This Steps Below:-
1. BE FOCUS:
Always put your mind towards your goal either to be a lawyer, engineer, accountant etc, always focus on the goal you wish you achieve. #your goal.
2. READ YOUR BOOKS
Reading has always been difficult for many students. In exams, they only focus on the subjects of the course you intend to study, so it makes it easier for you to study. Along with reading, study your post ume past questions and familiarize yourself with it. Don’t expect repeated questions in the same format because it may be changed. # like you all know this exam will be in the form of a Computer Based test(CBT). I believe by now you must have completed this step.
3. FEAR NOT:
Fear is one of the greatest killer for someone who wants to pass his or her Exams, do not be intimidated by the number of people you see writing the same course with you, someone who fear has already been defeated and has already fail 89% of his or her exams, never you allow fear to overshadow you, because someone who is afraid can never concentrate, try and free your mind, if possible sing inspirational songs, speak to yourself, encourage and give hope to yourself, if you are able to remove fear in you, then you are already on the road to success.
4. ANSWER THE ONES YOU KNOW
When answering your questions make sure you answer the ones you no first before
attempting to answer others.
When answering your questions, make sure you answer your english first before moving to other subject, it is believe and proof that english will help to boost your score, because it is a general subject and a language spoken everytime.
5. FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS
There are instructions in every exam, especially in NDA exam, You have to follow the instructions in other for your work to be accepted, make sure you read the instruction very well before you start answering any question. Take along with you, your post ume print out.
6) Pray to God
This is the most important part. There is nothing God cannot do. Before going to the exam hall commit every thing in the hands of God, do the same thing after you are through with the exam.
7) WISH YOU SUCCESS
If you can follow there easy step, you will be admitted this year (you will pass your Exam).
FREE NDA SAMPLE QUESTIONS
Time allowed: 30 minutes
Read the following instructions carefully
1. Use HB pencil to shade in your answers, Ensure that any shading in error is thoroughly erased.
2. Candidates should write their full Names (surname first). JAMB Registration number. Paper code, Sex. JAMB score. Faculty of first and second choice and the Question Paper Option Given to them in the appropriate spaces on the Answer Sheets.
3. Attempt all questions.
4. The use of calculators and/or similar electronic devices is NOT allowed
Read the passage 1 below carefully and answer the questions that follow. Each question carries 2 marks
How can people be sure that they are truly marrying people with whom they are truly compatible? One way is
by taking time to get to know the other person. Researchers have found that couples seem to go through three
stages in this process. First, each person tries to measure his or her good and bad qualities against those of the
other person. People tend to be drawn to others who seem to have about the assets and liabilities they themselves possess. Second, people look for compatible beliefs, attitudes and interests to support the initial
attraction. It is not until the third stage that people reveal to each other how they handle responsibilities, react to
disappointments and cope with a wide variety of situations. The key to compatibility is for the couple to be sure
that they have arrived at this last stage before they think seriously about marriage. Such people are less likely to
be unpleasantly surprised than those who marry quickly.
1. According to the author couples get to a crucial stage in their relationship (a) when they show their assets and liabilities (b) when they display responsibility and positive attitudes (c) when they look for compatible beliefs and attitudes (d) when they show how they react to circumstances
2. From the passage, we learn that compatibility is measured in terms of (a) good and bad qualities (b) adequate knowledge of each other (c) individual responsibility (d) reactions to a variety of situations
3. The primary audience(s) for the above passage are (a) young unmarried adults (b) people seeking compatibility in their partner (c) those who fall in love at first sight (d) the general public and marriage counsellors
4. The best title for the passage is (a) researches on marriage compatibility (b) liabilities and assets in marriage (c) compatibility in marriage (d) responsibility in marriage
5. To be unpleasantly surprised” in the passage means to be (a) physically prepared for any eventuality (b) psychological prepared for my eventuality (c) seriously shocked by the outcome of the union (d) taken unawares when marriage is done
NDA EXAM Past Questions
How to Download NDA Past Questions and Answers:
The cost of the newly updated NDA Past Questions and Answers is 2,000.00 naira only for four subject’s combination.
For instance, you are writing for NDA patquestions for Medicine & Surgery, you will be required to purchase at least four subjects which are;
- Use of English
The course selection in the exams depends on the subjects you wrote in JAMB.
See The Payment Detail Below.
Account Name: Owolabi Mijioyime ThankGod
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB)
Account No.: 0167411087
After Payment, Send the following
- Depositors Name
- Teller Number
- Amount Paid
- Course of Study
- School of Study
If you are Making A direct Transfer, ensure you screenshot the transfer details and send to our number below.
And your favorites Email Address to our Official Whatsapp number (08132420817)
Please ensure you call him to verify before and after payment to avoid unforeseen errors.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “NDA Past Questions Pdf’s & Answers 2021/2022 – Nigerian Defence Academy Exam PQ’s”.
Thanks For Reading
- Updated List Of Courses Offered In Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna|Faculties & Admission Requirements
- NDA Admission List 2021/2022 Out For 70th Regular Course
- NDA Postgraduate Admission Form 2021/2022 Out | How To Apply Easily
- NDA Cut Off Marks 2021/2022| JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks
- Nigerian Defence Academy Short Service Requirements
- Facts About Nigerian Defence Academy & Exam Centres In Nigeria For 2021/2022 Admission
- Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Admission Requirements