Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic “National Film and Television Institute School Fees 2020/2021 | NAFTI School Fees”.
This has become very necessary as a result of the very many emails and searches we have been receiving from several of our sites visitors concerning National Film and Television Institute School Fees 2020/2021 | NAFTI School Fees.
Nonetheless, if you are among those that have been searching for answers to [national film and television institute accra, nafti school fees, national film institute jos school fees, nafti admission forms 2020, nafti admission 2020, nafti degree programmes, nafti admission list, nafti campus, NAFTI School Fees 2020/2021 | NAFTI School Fees], then you can see that you are not the only one.
However, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
National Film and Television Institute School Fees 2020/2021 | NAFTI School Fees
NAFTI FEES STRUCTURE 2020/2021
|NATIONAL FILM AND TELEVISION INSTITUTE|
|SCHEDULE OF APPROVED FEES FOR 2020/2021 ACADEMIC YEAR|
|PROGRAMME||SESSION||STATUS||LOCAL STUDENTS GH¢||INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS US$|
|DIPLOMA (PART 1)||WEEKEND||All||3,024.50||3,000.00|
|TOP -UP DIPLOMA||EVENING||All||3,300.00||3,000.00|
|12 DAYS SHORT COURSE||WEEKDAY||All||937.50||937.50|
|OPTIONAL COSTS/ EXPENSES & ALLOWANCES :|
|DESCRIPTION||REGULAR DEGREE||TOP-UP DEGREE||CERTIFICATE/ DIPLOMA PROGRAMME||SHORT COURSE||INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS|
|FOOD (LUNCH ONLY EXCLU. PUBLIC HOLIDAY & WEEK-END OPTIONAL)||2,250.00||2,250.00||1,125.00||312.50||900.00|
|FOOD (BREAKFAST & DINNER INCLU. WEEK-END)||4,500.00||4,500.00||2,250.00||75.00||1,800.00|
|BOOK ALLOWANCE (OPTIONAL)||625.00||625.00||250.00||–||500.00|
|POCKET ALLOWANCE (OPTIONAL)||3,000.00||3,000.00||1,500.00||187.50||2,400.00|
NAFTI Fees Payment Procedure
NAFTI SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT WITH TRANSFLOW AT GCB BANK, ECOBANK AND HFC BANK
- Payment of Fees can be made at any of the following Bank branches located across the country. The Banks are GCB Bank Limited, EcoBank Ghana Limited and HFC Bank Limited)
- At the Bank, request that you want to pay your NAFTI SCHOOL FEES WITH TRANSFLOW
- Present your Student Number to the bank Teller.
- The Teller will accept your school fees and capture details of the transaction
- You are mandated to pay transactional charge of THREE GHANA CEDIS (GHC3.00) in addition to the amount of your School Fees to be paid.
- After a successful payment of your school fees, the teller will issue out a receipt of payment.
- Submit the receipt at the Finance Department of NAFTI
Thanks For Reading