Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for Nasarawa State School of Nursing Lafia Nursing Form, Nasarawa State School of Nursing Lafia Basic Nursing Programme Admission Form 2020/2021, then you are in the right place.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified young males and females of not less than 17 years of age for admission into the basic general nurse training programme of the Nasarawa State School of Nursing Lafia for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Nasarawa State School of Nursing Admission Requirements.
The Entry Requirements for Nursing Training are as clearly specified by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN); as five (5) Subjects in Sciences Subjects at Credit Level in SSCE, GCE, O’Level from WAEC, NECO. The Relevant Subjects Includes:- ENGLISH LANGUAGE, MATHEMATICS, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, BIOLOGY. The Subjects should not be offered in more than two sitting.
How to Apply for Nasarawa State School of Nursing Admission Form.
Interested Candidates are to log on to www.nassnm.edu.ng to complete the application form.
The application form costs NGN8,000 (Eight Thousand Naira only). Transaction fees inclusive Pay at any Nigerian bank of choice via REMITA.
- Log on to https://www.nassnm.edu.ng
- Click the APPLY NOW button
- Read requirements for admission
- Click the CREATE ACCOUNT button
- Select NURSING as School option
- Fill in the registration field to create an account.
- Confirm your account in your SMS or Email.
- Candidates are advised to generate their RRR from the internet not from the bank,please.
- Click PAY NOW button to proceed
- Print the payment slip and proceed to make payment at any bank location.
- Login to your account on the portal.
- Fill your personal data and education qualification to complete the application.
- Wait for test invite via SMS and/or Open announcement.
31st September, 2020.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Nasarawa State School of Nursing Lafia Basic Nursing Programme Admission Form 2020/2021”.
Thanks For Reading