Table Of Interest
- 1 Nigerian Air Force NAF Recruitment Exercise Application Form 2021
If you have been searching for Nigerian Air Force NAF Recruitment Exercise Application Form 2021, naf application, nigerian air force login, latest news on nigerian airforce recruitment, nigerian navy recruitment, nigerian air force recruitment portal, nigerian air force online recruitment portal, air force recruitment application, nigerian air force news today, naf application, then you are in the right place.
This is to inform the general public that the Application For Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Exercise 2020 has commenced.
Interested and qualified applicants are to apply FREE OF CHARGE online.
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Requirements.
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for males and not less than 1.63m tall for females.
- Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on the criminal ground, by a court of law.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 28 February 2022.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/ imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
- Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organizations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which should include certificates and medals.
How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Online Registration Starts on 2 March 2021 and closes on 30 March 2021.
- Applicants are to apply once. Multiple applications will be disqualified.
- Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of the online application:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman of the Applicant.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Recruitment interview Exercise will hold from 17 May – 12 July 2021.
- Nigerian Air Force Online Registration and all other recruitment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signee’s Drivers Licence or International Passport or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website from 2 March 2021 or call the following support lines from 0930am to 0530pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail: [email protected].
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Nigerian Air Force NAF Recruitment Exercise Application Form 2021”.
Thanks For Reading