Table Of Interest
- 1 Myles McGregor-Lowndes Scholarship At Queensland University Of Technology In Australia 2020
- 1.1 Myles McGregor-Lowndes Scholarship At Queensland University Of Technology In Australia 2020
- 1.2 Scholarship Description
- 1.3 Eligibility for the Scholarship
- 1.4 Application Procedure
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “Myles McGregor-Lowndes Scholarship At Queensland University Of Technology In Australia 2020”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Myles McGregor-Lowndes Scholarship At Queensland University Of Technology In Australia 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [qut scholarships international students, qut scholarships 2020 dates, qut scholarship round, qut accommodation scholarships, qut equity scholarship, qut vice chancellor’s scholarship, qut triple crown scholarship, queensland university of technology courses, Myles McGregor-Lowndes Scholarship At Queensland University Of Technology In Australia, 2020], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, let us head to the topic “Myles McGregor-Lowndes Scholarship At Queensland University Of Technology In Australia 2020”
Myles McGregor-Lowndes Scholarship At Queensland University Of Technology In Australia 2020
The Queensland University of Technology (QUT) is offering master/graduate scholarships for Australian and New Zealand students in March 2020.
The purpose of the Scholarship is to encourage and reward the study of Philanthropic and Nonprofit at The Queensland University of Technology (QUT).
Myles McGregor-Lowndes, the Australian Centre for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies (ACPNS) aims to bring to the community the benefits of teaching, research, technology and service relevant to philanthropic and nonprofit communities.
The Myles McGregor-Lowndes Scholarship was established by Myles in 2017 to mark his transition to retirement, in the hope of continuing his tradition of investing in students with the goal of fostering tomorrow’s community’s leaders
- Application Deadline: March 6, 2020
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Masters/Graduate degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study in Philanthropic and Nonprofit.
- Scholarship Award: Up to 50% of the domestic tuition fees in scholarships may be awarded each year, providing candidates of sufficient merit are available.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given.
- Nationality: The scholarship is available for Australian and New Zealand citizens.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia and New Zealand.
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for Australian and New Zealand citizens.
- Entrance Requirements: The Scholarship is open to students who ?
Are Australian Citizens, permanent residents or New Zealand Citizens
Have been admitted to commence post?graduate studies at ACPNS in 6TP2/2018
Have not completed the 8 units comprising the Graduate Certificate program
And are not in receipt of any other ACPNS scholarships.
Have a work history in a nonprofit organization or career goals in this area.
- Top 10 Law School Scholarships For International Students | UK Law Scholarships 2020Top 10 Colleges In Louisiana 2020/2021 | Best Colleges In Louisiana 2020/2021Top 10 Medical Schools In Texas 2020/2021 | Medical Schools In Texas Requirements 2020Top 10 Colleges In Wisconsin 2020/2021 | Best Colleges In Wisconsin 2020Top 10 Engineering Schools In Ohio 2020/2021 | Top Biomedical Engineering Schools In Ohio 2020
How to Apply:
Step 1: Write your cover letter
Write a cover letter explaining your reasons for applying for Myles McGregor-Lowndes scholarship and how the scholarship aligns with your career goals.
Step 2: Attach your resume
Your resume should include your;
- Personal details, including contact and citizenship/residency information
- Academic record, including transcripts from any institution other than QUT
- Professional qualifications
- Work experience
- Career goals
- Employment and volunteer history.
Step 3: Write your selection essay
Write a short essay of approximately 500 words describing your leadership to date in the philanthropy and nonprofit sector and what you hope to achieve in the future.
Step 4: Attach supporting documentation
Make sure you attach any academic transcripts, proof of study, and written references that you would like to submit in support of your application.
Step 5: Submit your application
You can submit your application at the same time as you apply for your course.
Send your application to the Business School Scholarships Coordinator by the due date.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Myles McGregor-Lowndes Scholarship At Queensland University Of Technology In Australia 2020″.
Thanks For Reading
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021 | Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2019/2020
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020