Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for 2024 JUPEB Final Timetable for JUPEB Centers Nationwide, jupeb 2024 exam date, when is jupeb 2024 exam starting, jupeb 2024 update, jupeb portal, jupeb examination timetable 2024, jupeb exam time table 2024, jupeb 2024 latest news, jupeb timetable 2024/2025, jupeb 2024 exam date, then you are in the right place.
The management of JUPEB therefore informs all candidates who registered for the 2024 JUPEB Examinations thata new date for the 2024 examinations has been announced and also communicated to the Centre Directors.
Prior to the release of examination dates by the Federal Government for all Government owned National Examination bodies on , the JUPEB authorities have been in touch with the Ministry of Education. Following this, we have been able to come up with the examination schedule for the 2024 JUPEB Examinations.
The 2024 JUPEB examination date has been fixed to hold from Monday September 7th to Friday September 18, 2024. This will be preceded with a four week revision from August 10th to September 4, 2024.
Each JUPEB Centre is expected to adequately and sufficiently manage situations during the revision weeks and the examination per each Centre is at liberty to either continue with the online teaching or allow the students to come to school in batches, to avoid all the students on the school premises at the same time.
This advice may be useful for centres with high number of students. The Government will be monitoring our activities and no Centre should give room for any negative report that will indict JUPEB Programme.
2023 JUPEB Examination Final Timetable [JUPEB Centers Nationwide]
The 2023 JUPEB examination date has been fixed to hold from Monday, September 7th to Friday, September 18, 2024. This will be preceded with a four-week revision from August 10th to September 4, 2024
2023 JUPEB EXAMINATION FINAL TIMETABLE
9:00am – 12pm
1pm – 4pm
|Agricultural Science (Theory)
Agricultural Science (Practical)
|Christian Religious Studies
Islamic Religious Studies
Visual Arts (Practical)
Visual Arts (Theory)
|Literature in English
THEORY PAPER MEANS MCQ & ESSAY
Released August 10. This supersede the one earlier released.
Geography isnow on Saturday September 12.
Centre Directors are to pay close attention to the following:
1. Each Centre is expected to compulsorily check the temperature of the Students, Invigilators and Supervisors daily.
2 Provide Hand Sanitizers for Students, Invigilators and Supervisors, in-addition to hand washing point before entry into the Examination hall.
3. Every candidate, invigilator, supervisor must wear face mask throughout the examination period. Supervisors will be mandated to enforce this and Centre Director should enforce same.
4. Sitting arrangement must be at least one metre distance apart as contained in the NCDC regulations of social and physical distancing. Therefore Centres are expected get large halls for the examination. 5. Centre Directors are to furnish the Registrar/CEO with the information on the halls that will be used for examination with all the parameters indicated. This is expected for submission not later than Tuesday August 18. (See Attachment).
6. Centres that could not provide large halls that will be equal to the number of Supervisors that they are due to have will be charged for extra supervisors posted to them. Such Centre will be notified. Note that the margin is 1 supervisor per 500 candidates with a provision that the examination venue can take at least 300 candidates seated for examination.
7. All other JUPEB instructions still stands. Please see attached instructions for the conduct of the JUPEB Examination.
We therefore expect every University JUPEB Centre to begin preparations to ensure that we have a very successful examination in 2022.
Each centre shall be held responsible for any lapse in that centre. The cooperation of everyone is highly required.
Professor Wale Okunuga Registrar/CEO
That’s the much we can take on the topic “2022 JUPEB Final Timetable for JUPEB Centers Nationwide”.
Thanks For Reading