Table Of Interest
- 1 India Visa Application Form 2021/20221 | Indian Visa 2021 Application Guide & Requirements
- 1.1 India Visa Application Form 2021/2022 | Indian Visa 2021 Application Guide & Requirements
- 1.2 Types of Indian Visas
- 1.3 General Requirements for India Visa
- 1.4 India Visa Types
- 1.5 Indian Visa Fees
- 1.6 Frequently Asked Questions
- 1.7 See other Related Articles
Today, you and I will quickly take a look at a very important topic titled “India Visa Application Form 2021/2022 | Indian Visa 2021 Application Guide & Requirements“.
This has become absolutely necessary because of the importance of this topic as well as a result of the very many questions people have been asking me and the emails I have received daily concerning the India Visa application form.
While I will quickly announce to you that there are a lot of scams and wrong information concerning this particular country’s Visa Lottery, I will quickly encourage you to read on to get full details about what you are searching for.
Therefore, if you are among those that have been searching for information regarding [indian visa application form download, indian visa application form pdf download, indian visa document checklist, indian visa application form pdf new york, www.cgibirmingham.org visa application form, indian e-visa application guide, india visa for indonesian, indian visa 2021, India Visa Application Form 2021/2022 | Indian Visa 2021 Application Guide & Requirements], then you can see that you are not the only one searching.
However, as much I can go on the truth lane, you shall get all the required information you have been seaching for.
4 Amazing Benefits Of Using A Travel Agent To Get Your Visa In 2021
India is a popular country in the Southern part of Asia and is the second most populous country in the world. The largest city, Mumbai has the country’s largest population and is home to quite a number of tourist attractions.
The country also has outstanding medical facilities and personnel. It’s therefore little wonder why India visa is in hot demand. Individuals from all over the world apply, seeking medical treatment, study, work, our visit.
Do you wish to make your trip to India, a memorable and stress-free one and don’t know how? Or are you looking at applying for a visa to the Country?
Then look no further as we have compiled resourceful details on how to go about your visa application and journey to the Country of increasing opportunities in good time.
|Types of Visas||Processing Time||Validity|
|Tourist Visa||3 days||90 days|
|Business Visa||3 days||90 days|
|Employment Visa||3 days||90 days|
|Entry Visa||3 days||90 days|
|Medical Visa||3 days||90 days|
|Student Visa||3 days||90 days|
|Other||3 days||90 days|
NOTE: The minimum processing time for Indian Visas is 3 days the actual processing time can be longer.
There are certain requirements that should be in place before the application process can be valid. Some of these requirements apply to some specific visa types. Also, all visa applicants need to get a valid Nigerian passport if they do not already have or renew the passport if it has expired.
The general requirements needed for an Indian Visa application include:
- A properly filled and signed India visa application form.
- A valid Nigerian passport with two blank passport pages – valid for 6 months.
- A colored copy of the data page of the international passport.
- Photocopies of the Nigerian Passport visibly showing the applicant’s passport number, picture and bio-data pages.
- One(1) recent passport-photograph of the applicant.
- Visa Processing fees.
- An Introduction letter.
- Invitation letter from Indian host.
- Proof of Oral Polio and Yellow Fever vaccination
Applicants need to note that other supporting documents would need to be presented. These documents vary according to the visa type.
India visas are divided into two major categories. They include the long-term and short-term visas.
The short-term visas are valid for 90 days from the day of issuance, and the long-term visas are for persons who are going to stay for a longer time in India, valid for one year or more.
The short-term visas are majorly for visitors, tourists, and persons needing medical attention or persons on short official visits, while those applying for long-term visas are looking at traveling to India for study, or seeking permanent residence.
To give you a better understanding of these visa types, here is a list to help.
India Tourist Visa
If you wish to travel to India for leisure, tourism or to visit relatives and friends, then you’ll have to apply for this visa type. The Indian Tourist Visa is valid for 90 days.
To help with your application, it is important that you have a letter of invitation from an Indian resident
India Business Visa
The India Business Visa is issued to individuals who wish to travel to India for business purposes, whether you wish to start a business in the Country or have a business meeting to attend you’ll definitely be needing a business visa.
Be sure to indicate the reason for your visit, highlighting what business you wish to establish. This will make your application legitimate and authentic.
- 10 Good Reasons Big Brother Naija Is A True Nigerian Show
- TBoss Biography & The Big Brother Naija Project Progress | How To Win BBNaija 2021/2022
- 3 Strategies That Helped Efe Win Big Brother Naija | How It Can Help You Win In 2021/2022
- History & Objectives of Big Brother Naija | All You Need To Know About BBNaija
- Bbnaija Audition Questions 2021/2022 | Tips On How To Pass Big Brother Naija Interview
- BBNaija Application Form 2021/2022 | How To Apply For Big Brother Naija Audition 2021/2022
- Auditions For Big Brother Naija 2021/2022 | Requirements&Price For Form
- List of Nigerian Talents Shows For 2021/2022 and Their Audition Dates
- 6 Top lucrative Jobs You can do to make money during christmas
- Make Money Online By Posting, commenting and Like posts on Steemit.
The India Employment Visa may be granted to you if you fall under any of the following categories:
- A foreign technician/expert coming to India in pursuance of a bilateral agreement between the Government of India and the foreign government, or in pursuance of a collaboration agreement that has been approved by the Government of India.
- A highly skilled foreign personnel being employed in the IT software and IT-enabled sectors.
- CEO/Senior executive of a multi-national company may be granted Employment Visa.
- For the hiring of foreign coaches/players.
If you if you fall under any of the following categories, you may be issued an Indian Entry Visa:
- A person of Indian origin; spouse and children of a person of Indian nationality or origin.
- Dependent of a person holding an Employment visa.
- An applicant seeking a visa for Auroville Foundation.
- An Applicant seeking admission in yoga, Vedic culture or Indian systems of dance and music.
- A prospective applicant, who has purchased property in India with the approval of Reserve Bank of India and registered his/her property in India.
- Members of sports teams and sports-persons.
- Applicants traveling to India under ITEC or any other Government of India Scholarship Programme.
It is no news that India has one of the leading medical sectors in the world, with the growing rate of accredited medical institutions, practitioners, and development of medicine. Little wonder why most foreigners troop into the Country for their medical check-up, treatment, and other medical reasons.
If you wish to travel to India for any of the reasons enlisted, make sure to have a typed referral letter as well as an invitation letter for the accredited hospital, stating your physical health conditions.
The India Student Visa is issued to persons who wish to have an educational career in India and is willing to study in any of their recognized educational institutions.
The duration of this visa type solely depends on the duration of your preferred course. Hence, you should have a letter of admission/ invitation from the school clearly stating the duration of the programme and the programme offered.
Asides all the visa types listed above, the Indian visa facilitation centre also issues the following visas to interested applicants:
- Journalist visa
- Emergency visa
- Transit visa
- Missionaries visa
- Research visa
- Intern visa
- Film visa.
And a host of others.
|Types of Visa||Visa Fees (USD)|
NOTE: Visa fees are subject too change. It is important to verify visa fees with the embassy.
Address and Location of India Embassy in Nigeria
Address: Indian High Commission, Lagos. 15 Walter Carrington Crescent (formerly Eleke Crescent). Victoria Island.
Email: [email protected]
Address: Indian High Commission, Abuja. 364, Cadastral Zone. Central Business Area, CBD).
India Visa application forms are available for download on the India visa website. The form should be printed on two pages, and both pages should be signed. The applicant must sign under the photo on the first page, and at the bottom of the second page.
How and Where to Pay India Visa Fees
The visa fees depend on the type of visa applied for and the duration. The India Visa fees are divided into various types;
- Basic fee
- Special fee
- Processing fee by an outsourcing agency.
During the online registration process, at the end of the process, the basic fee will be displayed. However, this fee is indicative only and the final visa fee will be charged upon submission of your application at the respective counters.
Please note that the Fee once received are nonrefundable even if the visa application is withdrawn, not granted, or if visa issued is of shorter duration of a period than applied for or otherwise issued or returned at a time or on terms and conditions that may vary from those sought by the applicant.
India Visa Processing Time
Upon receipt of your Visa Application through Indian Visa Application Center or directly, the Indian Mission/ Post requires a minimum of three working days to process the application and issue a visa depending on your nationality, excluding special cases.
Where to Collect India Visa upon Approval
Upon approval of visa application, the passport is collected from the Visa Application Centre.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “India Visa Application Form 2021/2022 | Indian Visa 2021 Application Guide & Requirements”.
Thanks For Reading