Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly take a look a very important topic titled “Dubai Visa Application Form 2023/2024 | Dubai Visa Application Guide & Requirements“.
This has become absolutely necessary because of the importance of this topic as well as a result of the very many questions people have been asking me and the emails I have receive daily concerning the Dubai Visa application form.
While I will quickly announce to you that there are a lot of scams and wrong information concerning this particular country’s Visa, I will quickly encourage you to read on to get full details about what you are searching for.
Therefore, if you are among those that have been searching for information regarding [dubai visa application form for nigeria, dubai visa fee, dubai visa for nigerian passport holder in uk, dubai work visa application form, dubai visa from nigeria 2023, dubai working visa, types of dubai visa, dubai sticker visa, Dubai Visa Application Form 2023/2024 | Dubai Visa 2023 Application Guide & Requirements], then you can see that you are not the only one searching.
However, as much I can go on the truth lane, you shall get all the required information you have been searching for.
4 Amazing Benefits Of Using A Travel Agent To Get Your Visa
Getting a visa to visit Dubai is not hard provided that you have all the relevant information to get the type of visa one needs. Read our guide to find out how you can apply.
Dubai is a premium location for business and a prime destination for holiday trips.
The United Arab Emirates’ (UAE) most populous city is one of the fastest developing countries in the world with the busiest international airport and iconic buildings like the Burj Khalifa.
This paradise is very easy to access as the processes of getting a UAE Visa from Nigeria is simple and usually without stress.
This is why Dubai/UAE welcomes thousands of Nigerians coming into its country year in, year out.
Nigeria accounts on the average for 127,000 overnight visitors to Dubai.
|Visa Type||Processing Time||Validity|
|Transit Visa||3 – 4 working days||30 days after date of issue|
|Service Visa||3 – 4 working days||14 days after date of issue|
|Tourist Visa||3 – 4 working days||58 days after date of issue.|
|Visit Visa||3 – 4 working days||58 days after date of issue.|
These are the basic documents required to receive a Dubai visa. Additional documents needed may vary per visa type.
- A valid Nigerian passport which must be valid for at least 6 (six) months.
- You Visa Application Form duly filled.
- Photocopies of your ID card and Passport (including valid and expired visas).
- A proof of health insurance.
- A Proof of Financial Status: A copy of your recent Nigerian bank statement going back 6 (six) months showing that you have sufficient funds to stay in Dubai.
- A Copy of a Confirmed Itinerary: This means you must show all your travel plans which would include the date of arrival and departure. It is important you include your flight details.
- A Proof of Residency: In most cases, you have to show where you would be staying. If you are staying in a hotel, you can show evidence of a hotel reservation.
Dubai Transit 48 hours Visa is intended for travelers having business meetings or taking stopovers through their onward journey. This Visa takes 3 – 4 working days to process. The visa is valid for 30 days from the date of issue and can only be used for 48 hours or a period of less than 2 days.
This visa is applicable for Male / Female with onwards flight only. The applicant also needs to attach the visa for onwards destination.
This is granted to people who have a job required of them to do in Dubai or anywhere in the UAE. It takes 3 – 4 working days to process and lasts for 14 days. The visa also allows applicants to take their family along. No additional documents are required for service visa.
You do not require a sponsor for this Visa, unlike the Visit Visa. It lasts for 30 (thirty) days with no form of extension and remains valid for 58 days from the date of issue.
When applying for a Tourist Visa, you may be required to provide a letter from your employer, stating that you have been granted leave from work and that you will be returning to your job after the trip.
Also, applicants for a 30-day visitor visa must be of high profession and must provide evidence of the profession. If you are self-employed, you can show copies of your business registration in Nigeria and tax documents.
This Visa is broad in its purpose as you can use it for most purposes to go to Dubai whether you are visiting relatives and friends or for business. This Visa allows you a period of stay of 3 (three) months and takes 3 – 4 working days to process. Visit visa is non-extendable.
Apart from the list of requirements mentioned above, a “letter of invitation” from your host will be required. This letter is mainly to indicate the contact information of your host, address, signature and date and a copy of their UAE Passport information page or Residence Permit.
The type of visa influences the fee. Payment of visa fee is done at the visa application centre (Electronic receipt).
|Visa Type||Duration||Visa Fees (Naira)|
|Transit Visa||48 Hours||3,700|
|Service Visa||14 Days||33,000.00|
|Tourist Visa||30 Days||33,000.00|
|Visit Visa||90 Days||68,000.00|
Address: Manor House, Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way, Opposite Treasure Garden Estate, 3rd Roundabout, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki Phase I, Lagos, Nigeria.
Address: United Arab Emirates Embassy. No 2, Columbia Close Office, Colorado Street, Minister’s Hill, Maitama, Abuja.
Email: [email protected]
- 10 Good Reasons Big Brother Naija Is A True Nigerian Show
- TBoss Biography & The Big Brother Naija Project Progress | How To Win BBNaija
- 3 Strategies That Helped Efe Win Big Brother Naija | How It Can Help You Win
- History & Objectives of Big Brother Naija | All You Need To Know About BBNaija
- Bbnaija Audition Questions | Tips On How To Pass Big Brother Naija Interview
- BBNaija Application Form | How To Apply For Big Brother Naija Audition
- Auditions For Big Brother Naija | Requirements&Price For Form
- List of Nigerian Talents Shows For and Their Audition Dates
- 6 Top lucrative Jobs You can do to make money during christmas
- Make Money Online By Posting, commenting and Like posts on Steemit
Visa is mandatory for all non-UAE citizens to travel to UAE except citizens of some AGC Countries like Oman, Bahrain, etc. Dubai is a city/Emirate of the UAE and you apply for a UAE Visa that allows you to enter Dubai or any of the Emirates in the UAE.
You can make your payments at UAE’s Visa application centres in the UAE embassy.
No. It is specifically stated that your Passport must be valid for not less than six months. So your application will likely be refused.
Yes. Children of all ages traveling with their non-UAE citizen parent will require a visa to enter the UAE.
Nigerians are not eligible for a UAE visa on arrival. However, if you are a national of certain European and Asian countries, there may be no need for a Visa prior to arrival.
It takes 3 to 4 working days for the processing of your visa, and it is recommended to apply for a visa in advance weeks before your intended visit. This will help for on-time processing of visa while assuring you of a hassle-free travel to UAE.
Yes, you can book your tickets to Dubai before applying or processing of visa.
Valid visa enables for both entry and exit from pasting all UAE’s airports which are one of the busiest in the World.
To inquire about your visa application fee or discuss any visa-related query, call our travel experts on 0700 880 8800
No. This is because immigration authorities of the UAE do not return fees of failed visa applications.
You can apply for a Visa again even if you have been rejected before. It is suggested that you find out a reason that is an indicating factor for your first disqualification and this time try to meet the provisions.
Once your Visa is ready, you will receive an email.
This depends on the immigration authorities’ decision based on the verification of your documents as well as certain other criteria at the point of entry. The authorities can deny even people with Visas entry into the UAE.
Yes. Apart from legal actions and payment of hefty overstay penalty, you may not be able to apply for UAE Visa in future.
The UAE immigration authorities do not usually state reasons for refusal; however, your visa may be rejected for any of the following reasons:
- An invalid Passport. That is, your Passport has expired or is to expire in less than 6 months.
- Visa applications with typographical errors of names, date of birth, address, etc, as well as Visa applications with blurred pictures.
- You were previously granted Visa of any type but did not use it and did not cancel. This also applies to individuals on Residency Status who left the country without cancelling the UAE Visa.
To avoid a case of Visa application rejection, get credible advice from our trusted experts.