Table Of Interest
This has become absolutely necessary because of the importance of this topic as well as a result of the very many questions people have been asking me and the emails I have receive daily concerning the France Visa application form.
While I will quickly announce to you that there are a lot of scams and wrong information concerning this particular country’s Visa, I will quickly encourage you to read on to get full details about what you are searching for.
Therefore, if you are among those that have been searching for information regarding [France Visa Application Form 2024/2025 | France Visa 2024 Application Guide & Requirements,download schengen visa application form, france visa application in nigeria, schengen visa application form pdf, french visa application appointment, france visa requirements for indian citizens, france schengen visa application form word format, how much is france visa fee, french embassy visa application], then you can see that you are not the only one searching.
However, as much I can go on the truth lane, you shall get all the required information you have been seaching for.
4 Amazing Benefits Of Using A Travel Agent To Get Your Visa
France, bordered by 6 countries, is one of the largest countries on the continent of Europe.
The country has near-perfect scenery, little wonder it is the most popular tourist destination in the world.
Paris is the capital of France.
The official language is French, but English is the major immigrant language.
Do you need a France visa from Nigeria? Look no further, as we cover this and so much more.
France is a member state of the Schengen area and to travel there you would need a Schengen Visa.
The following is a list of the different types of Schengen visas.
|Sport competition Visa
|Medical Treatment Visa
|Religious Purposes Visa
|Airport Transit Visa
- A valid Nigerian passport – at least 6 months validity
- Duly filled and signed France Visa application form
- A letter of invitation from sponsor
- The official letter from employer addressed to the France Consulate with proof of wages (for employment visa applicants)
- An original letter from the applicant’s institution addressed to the France Consulate confirming status/attendance and duration of the course studies.
- A confirmation of the applicant’s hotel reservation
- Copies of the applicant’s bank statement for the past 3 months.
- Visa Application fee.
- Travel visa insurance
- Proof of accommodation
Applicants below the age of 18 years must provide the following documents:
- A copy of the birth certificate
- A consent letter from Parents
- Passport copy of the parent. A letter of consent is to be provided, otherwise a National identity card.
There are two major categories of France visas and they include the Short stay and the Long stay visa. The duration of the short visa is 3 months. Any stay that would exceed 3 months would be classified as a Long stay.
- 10 Good Reasons Big Brother Naija Is A True Nigerian Show
- TBoss Biography & The Big Brother Naija Project Progress | How To Win BBNaija
- 3 Strategies That Helped Efe Win Big Brother Naija | How It Can Help You Win
- History & Objectives of Big Brother Naija | All You Need To Know About BBNaija
- Bbnaija Audition Questions | Tips On How To Pass Big Brother Naija Interview
- BBNaija Application Form | How To Apply For Big Brother Naija Audition
- Auditions For Big Brother Naija | Requirements&Price For Form
- List of Nigerian Talents Shows For and Their Audition Dates
- 6 Top lucrative Jobs You can do to make money during christmas
- Make Money Online By Posting, commenting and Like posts on Steemit
There are several types of France (Schengen) visas and they can be categorized according to reasons or purposes of travel as well as the length of stay.
The following are types of France (Schengen) visas according to reasons or purposes of travel.
The airport transit visa is issued to persons that have flight stops at France airport, and are going to be on another flight from the same airport. Throughout the waiting period, leaving the airport is not allowed.
The transit visa is issued to persons traveling from one country to another country and you have to pass through the territory of the Republic of France. Issued for one transit, or exceptionally for several transits. The duration of each transit case should not exceed five days.
Family Friend visit visa is issued to persons traveling to France to visit friends or relatives.a group passport. The visa has a validity of 30 days. Applicants for this visa need to provide invitation letters from their sponsors in France.
France business visa is issued to persons who want to attend or conduct business activities, meetings, symposiums, trade fairs or training in France.
The long-stay visas include Study visas, Family Stay visas, Employment visas, Marriage visas, Medical visas, and Re-entry visas.
Apart from these other reasons or purposes for travel include medical reasons, study purposes, tourism, and cultural sports and film crews.
|Visa Fee in Euro
|Visa Fee in Naira
|Short Term Visas for Adults
|Short Term visas for children going on tourism (Between 0 – 6 years)
|Short Term visas for children going on tourism (Between 6 – 12 years)
This fee does not include a visa service charge.
Our Visa service costs between 80 USD to 275 USD, that is, about 30,000 Naira to 100,000 Naira on the average.
Where You Can Get You France Visa
France Embassy, Abuja
Address: 37, Udi Hills Street, Off Aso Drive. Maitama – Abuja
Telephone:+234-0805 949 97 86, +234-0803 958 75 47
Email: [email protected]
France Visa Application center Lagos
Address: Block 94, Plot 23, Providence Street, Lekki-Epe Expressway. Lekki Scheme 1, Lagos
How to Submit the France Visa Application
Applicants should submit their fully completed questionnaire at the visa application center. Applications can be submitted as early as 10 weeks before the intended date of departure. However, the application should be submitted at least 3 weeks to the applicant’s intended date of travel, from 8 am – 2 pm, Monday – Friday, except declared public holidays.
France Visa Processing Time
Generally, France visa processing times might take as long as 3 weeks.
The passport can be collected by the applicant or can be sent to the applicant through a courier service. If an applicant wants his passport sent through a courier service, he/she would have to specify during application.