Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for How to confirm If your WAEC Result Upload on JAMB portal was Successful 2024, www.jamb.org.ng/o’level result upload, jamb uploading of result deadline, how to know if your waec result has been uploaded to jamb portal, how to upload result on jamb portal 2024, jamb uploading of result closing date 2024, how to upload o’level result on jamb portal with my phone, how much does it cost to upload waec result on jamb portal, how to check my o’level result on jamb portal then you are not alone.
With the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board continuously warning about students uploading of WAEC result, alot of students have been asking questions concerning this. Firstly a lot of students uploaded their result during their JAMB registration but others didn’t because they used awaiting result . Another important questions is that those that uploaded their result during JAMB registration, do they need to also re-upload their result? and lastly how can someone know if their result upload has been successfully done.
These are the questions we are going to treat in this page. Firstly, how do we even upload our result on weac portal.
Lets get to see that first.
How to Upload WAEC Result (O’level results) on JAMB Portal
Most UTME and Direct Entry candidates that used awaiting results during registration are eager to know how they can upload their O’level results (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) after they have gotten the results.
This is true; you might encounter hiccups if you do not upload your O’Level result to your JAMB Profile. The guide on how to upload WAEC results on the JAMB portal using your phone or PC is straight to the point. Follow the procedure provided below;
- Log-in to your JAMB profile (https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/) using your credentials
- Click on “Check Admission Status”
- Click on “Access my CAPS”
- Click on “My O’level result” to confirm if your O’level is uploaded. If not visit any nearby accredited JAMB CBT center or JAMB office to upload your O’level result.
Note: Admission cannot be processed for candidates whose O’level status in CAPS indicates ‘Awaiting Result’.
After verification, if you are yet to upload your result, please you are required to visit any nearby accredited JAMB CBT centre or JAMB office to upload your O’level result.
How to Confirm If your WAEC Result Upload on JAMB portal was Successful Using Mobile Phone
- Step One: Go to jamb.org.ng/efacility/
- Step Two: At the top right of your screen, click the three dot (as displayed in the image below)
- Step three: Click on “Desktop site” (as indicated in the image below)
- Step four: Login with your username and password.
- Step Five: Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Step Six: Then click on Admission Status,
- Step Seven: You should then click on check admission status,
- Step Eight: Click on Access my CAPS.
- Step Nine: Then click on My O’level
- Step Ten: If you result is on JAMB Portal, you will see your grades as indicated in the image above.
- Step Eleven: If your result is not on the JAMB Portal, you will A/R in your grades. If that’s your case, hurry to a nearby JAMB CBT CENTER and upload yours. Else you won’t be offered admission
How to Confirm If your WAEC Result Upload on JAMB portal was Successful Desktop
- Step 1: Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility/,
- Step 2: Login in with your username(e-mail) and password.
- Step 3: Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Step 4: Then click on Admission Status,
- Step 5: You should then click on check admission status,
- Step 6: Click on Access my CAPS.
- Step 7: Then click on My O’level
- Step 8: If you result is on JAMB Portal, you will see your grades as indicated in the image above.
- Step 9: If your result is not on the JAMB Portal, you will A/R in your grades. If that’s your case, hurry to a nearby JAMB CBT CENTER and upload yours. Else you won’t be offered admission
Some Other Questions on Uploading O’level Result on JAMB CAPS Portal
Is Jamb Re-uploading of WAEC or NECO Result Compulsory
Yes it is Compulsory, as it is one of the requirement to gain admission this year.
I Checked My Result but I didn’t See my Exam Number. Please what should I do?
No need to worry as its not a problem. According to JAMB Support, it will be updated.
When is Jamb Re-uploading of WAEC or NECO Result to JAMB Portal Going to End?
As stated by JAMB, there is no exact deadline for re-uploading of the O’Level results to JAMB portal. All applicant are to be notified that the deadline will be schedule by the institution itself.
Can someone who has used a result during registration replace the result with another one
Yes, it is possible. the previous result detail will be deleted upon login.
I’m on the issue of my examination number, all were intact except for the number, I hope it is not a problem or does that mean I have to re upload again
It is not a problem. Just ignore it.
Is JAMB Re-uploading of NECO or WAEC result for everybody.
It is compulsory if you used awaiting result during the UTME Registration
I tried checking mine but saw YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO USE THIS SERVICE. Why
Lately some candidates started seeing this message when they try checking the result on JAMB Portal. The best solution is checking back later. Maybe 2 or 3 weeks. It will be resolved!!!
I have uploaded my O’level Result but I am still seeing AR. Why?
If you are sure you have uploaded your result but still seeing ‘AR’ or its equivalent, then you should check back after few weeks. By then JAMB must have updated the CAPS.
If problem persist, please revisit the JAMB CBT Center and tell them to delete previous result and re-upload it. It should reflect immediately.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “How to Confirm If your WAEC Result Upload on JAMB portal was Successful”.
Thanks For Reading
- Read and understand at once
- Why you may fail JAMB and How To Avoid Them
- Bye-bye to cheating in JAMB
- How to score High in JAMB UTME
- Beat Admission cut off of any university with this tips