Federal University of Technology Akure FUTA Medicine and Surgery Programme Admission Form 2023/2024
Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for Federal University of Technology Akure FUTA Medicine and Surgery Programme Admission Form 2023/2024, then you are not alone.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) programme for the 2023/2024 academic session.
FUTA MBBS Programme Admission Requirements
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD JAMB APP NOW
DOWNLOAD O3SCHOOLS WAEC APP AND ACTIVATE TO BLAST WAEC. CLICK HERE NOW
Five SSCE credits pass or its equivalent at ONE sitting in the following subjects: English Language, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
English Language, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
Candidates who scored a minimum of 180 marks in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) are eligible irrespective of their most preferred choice institution. Candidates who have been offered admission in any other institution and have accepted need NOT apply.
How to Apply for FUTA Medicine & Surgery (MBBS) Admission Form
Candidates are required to:
- change their institutions of choice to FUTA (if they have not done so)
- ensure eligibility for Post-UTME by:
- checking the University’s website (www.futa.edu.ng) for the admission requirements and mode of payment for the application;
- completing and submitting the University Post-UTME Application Form online; and
- printing out a copy of the Form.
The date for the conduct of the Post-UTME screening will be communicated to candidates through extant channels of communication of the University in due course.
- The University has done all within its power to ensure a hitch-free Registration process
- The Process for change of institutions and course is not within the control of FUTA. It is an exclusive function of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board
- FUTA does not collect fees for change of institutions and course. That process is within the purview of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board
- JAMB is in the process of enabling the necessary protocols on their portal that will allow interested candidates to effect necessary changes to enable them to register for the Post UTME screening for the MBBS PROGRAMME
- It is clear that candidates can only pay for the screening with FUTA when the necessary changes have been made on the JAMB Portal. And ONLY JAMB can authorize this on its portal.
- Therefore FUTA has not collected and cannot collect any fee for post – UTME Screening from candidates who have not effected the necessary changes on the JAMB Portal
- The necessary units and officials of FUTA are in constant touch with officials of JAMB who have given strong assurances that the glitches will be sorted out in due course and there will be sufficient time for interested candidates to register for the screening.
- Candidates and their parents/sponsors are STRONGLY advised not to fall victims to the antics of fraudsters who may want to take advantage of the situation to scam them.
DEADLINE: APPLICATION SUSPENDED TILL FURTHER NOTICE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Federal University of Technology Akure FUTA Medicine and Surgery Programme Admission Form “.
Thanks For Reading
FUTA RELATED POSTS
- FUTA Post UTME Result | How To Check FUTA Post UTME Result Easily
- FUTA Postgraduate Admission Form Out | How To Apply Easily
- Updated FUTA Postgraduate Courses FUTA PG School Fees
- Updated FUTA Postgraduate School Fees | FUTA PG School Fees Breakdown
- FUTA Post UTME Form Is Out Online, Futa.edu.ng | FUTA Admission Latest News
- FUTA School Fees Schedule | New & Returning Students
- FUTA Cut off Mark | Departmental & JAMB Cut off Marks
- FUTA Academic Calendar Is Out Online | FUTA Latest News Update
- FUTA Admission List | 1st Batch & Direct Entry Admission List Out
- FUTA Acceptance Fees | FUTA Acceptance Fees Portal & Guidelines
- FUTA School Fees Schedule | FUTA New & Returning Students Fees
- FUTA Postgraduate Admission List | Check All FUTA 2019/20 PG List Here (Pdf)
- Federal University of Technology Akure FUTA JUPEB Admission Form
- Federal University of Technology Akure FUTA Pre-Degree Admission Form
- FUTA Post UTME Past Questions, PDF’s & Answers | FUTA Post UTME Exam Focus
AMAKIRI BESTMAN says
I will love to study in FUTA Medicine and Surgery
Francis Xavier ntukidem says
Thanks I’m much interested to be there for the good growth of the school