Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for FPNO ND Evening/Weekend Part-Time Admission List 2020/2021, when will nekede start giving admission for evening program, federal polytechnic nekede evening programme school fees, is nekede evening admission list out, nekede admission list 2020/2021, fpno.edu.ng portal, fpno.edu.ng portal, nekede evening program form 2020, nekede admission list 2020/2021, nekede evening form closing date, then you are not alone.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Federal Polytechnic Nekede (NEKEDEPOLY) National Diploma (ND) Evening/Weekend programmes admission that the admission list of candidates offered provisional admission has been released for 2020/2021 academic session.
NEKEDEPOLY ND Evening/Weekend admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session has been successfully uploaded on the polytechnic portal .
NB: The Prerequisites for admission screening for prospective ND 1 EVENING/WEEKEND students who did not Sit for the 2020/2021 UTME conducted by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and were admitted into evening/weekend program of the school should proceed to the school CBT CENTRE evening program block for their PART-TIME JAMB REGISTRATION. Also bring the printed copy of your ND application form, admission letter, O-level results, etc. FPNO CBT Center opens from 9am to 6pm daily.
Steps to Check Federal Poly Nekede ND Evening / Weekend (PT) Admission List 2020/2021
Kindly log on to Federal Poly Nekede admission status checker portal via http://ndapplication.fpno.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus.
Insert your Application Form Number in the required column.
Click on ‘Log-In’ to access your admission status.
Candidates who have been admitted into FPNO National Diploma (ND) part-time programme (Evening and weekend) are hereby directed as a matter of urgency, to do the followings;
- Submit their JAMB registration number online at www.ndapplication.fpno.edu.ng
- Those who did not register for JAMB are to go to any CBT center and register for JAMB (Part-time) [you will be requested to pay the sum of three thousand, five hundred naira (N3,500)], after which they are to submit their Jamb Registration number as indicated in (1) above.
NB: Failure to do this nullifies the admission
Federal Poly Nekede Screening, Registration & Admission Clearance Exercise for Freshmen 2020/2021 | ND
1. Proceed to the schools website www.fedpolynekede.edu.ng, under the Student Fee Portal
select ND Acceptance fee portal to raise the acceptance fee invoice and make payment if you are
an ND student then return to the website and select Pay Acceptance Fee to obtain payment receipt.
2. On the school’s website www.fedpolynekede.edu.ng, under the Student Fee Portal select Generate
O’level Verification Invoice to raise the O’level Verification fee invoice and make payment Input your application form number then click on proceed. Then return to the website and select Get O’level Verification Fee Receipt to obtain payment receipt.Input your Application No, RRR / confirmation code, Year of study (ND1 or HND1), Payment platform (Remita or Etransact), Payment Type (O’LEVEL VERIFICATION FEES), then click on proceed.
3. After Payment of O’level Verification Fee, visit the school website and Select “Start new Screening
” under the Admissions Portal Menu. Enter Application No and RRR then click on “verify”. Complete your profile and academic details and upload relevant documents.
4. Monitor your screening status on the school’s website by selecting “Check Screening Status ” under the Admissions Portal Menu.Enter your Application No and O’level verification fee RRR then click on “verify”. You will also be notified via SMS & Email when they have been screened.5. If successful, You will receive an SMS/Email that will contain Remita Fee Payment RRR. Then visit the school website, create their portal account and make fee payment at the Bank or from the school portal via ATM Card and obtain fee receipt from same portal..After school fee payment at the bank you can get the school fee receipt on your portal account by clicking on “school fee”Then click on “Pay School Fee”
Then click on Fee “Payment History” then click on View Receipt.After clicking on “View receipt” the receipt will automatically open for printing.
6. Proceed to Medicals for X-Ray Screening.You will be assigned to a medical facility automatically. The Facility will upload scanned copies of the X-Ray for Examination. Visit MIS for Matric Number and Student IDentity Card.
7. Login to portal account and click on course management then click on “Register courses” to
Register Semester Courses.Select level (ND1), select semester (first semester or second semester), Select session (2019/2020) then click on proceed.
8. Print Semester Course Registration And Take to Department for Approval. (The class Adviser will login and approve courses for students as they register.)
For assistance/support kindly call: 09090368743,or Email: [email protected]
NOTE: Kindly note that: Prerequisites for admission screening for prospective ND morning students includes the printed copy of their ND morning CBT screening result, JAMB Original Result Slip, JAMB Admission Letter, FPNO admission letter, O-level results, etc.
The Prerequisites for admission screening for prospective ND 1 EVENING/WEEKEND students who did not Sit for the 2019/2020 UTME conducted by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and were admitted into evening/weekend program of the school should proceed to the school CBT CENTRE evening program block for their PART-TIME JAMB REGISTRATION. Also bring the printed copy of your ND application form, admission letter, O-level results, etc. FPNO CBT Center opens from 9am to 6pm daily.
Registration must be completed within one month of acceptance of offer of admission. The admission lapses upon non compliance within this time duration.
Please, note that if any disparity is subsequently discovered on relevant educational qualification which you claimed, you will be required to withdraw from the institution.
Welcome to Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri and say No to cultism and other vices.
Deadline: 31st January, 2020.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “FPNO ND Evening/Weekend Part-Time Admission List 2020/2021″
Thanks For Reading