Table Of Interest
- 1 Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL) Admission List 2019/2020 Out | Check All Batches
Today, you and I will quickly take a look at a very important and much anticipated topic titled “Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL) Admission List 2019/2020 Out | Check All Batches”.
Nevertheless, this has become very important because FEDPOLEL has done its 2019/2020 admission screening exercise and all the results are fully out.
However, if you are among those that has been searching for [the federal polytechnic ile oluji students portal, federal polytechnic ile oluji post utme registration, courses offered in fed poly ile oluji, application fedpolel edu ng, fed poly ile oluji part time news, ileoluji federal poly, ile oluji news, schools in ile oluji, Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL) Admission List 2019/2020 Out | Check All Batches], then you can see that you are not alone.
Nonetheless, the good thing is that you are here and you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Well, the answer to that question is not far-fetched as you can see all of that information below.
Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL) Admission List 2019/2020 Out | Check All Batches
The management of the Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL), Ondo State, has released the first batch admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
All the candidates that participated in the Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL), post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status.
Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji First Batch Admission List.
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL), Ondo State, National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
The First batch Admission List can be Viewed Below
Downloaded By simply clicking Here
We want to use this medium to congratulate all those who were admitted and wish them success in their academic endeavor.
Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji Registration Procedure.
Below is the list of required documents:
- 16 PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHS- At the back, write full names, department and year of admission e.g
AJENIKOKO AJENIFUJA LAGBAJA
- ADMISSION LETTER (1 Original copy for Institution use (include 5 photocopies of same) and 5 photocopies of Candidate’s copy)
- JAMB SLIP (5 Photocopies)
- ACCEPTANCE LETTER (5 Photocopies)
- O’ LEVELS RESULT (Not more than two (2) sittings i.e any two of WAEC, NECO and NABTEB can be combined if all subjects were not passed in one result (6 Photocopies))
- SECONDARY SCHOOL TESTIMONIAL (5 Photocopies)
- CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN (5 Photocopies)
- REFERENCE LETTER FROM ANY REPUTABLE INDIVIDUAL (5 Photocopies)
- ACCEPTANCE FEE RECEIPT (5 Photocopies)
- SCHOOL CHARGES RECEIPT (5 Photocopies)
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE (5 Photocopies)
- PRINTOUT OF BIODATA FORM (5 Photocopies)
- SIGNED PRINTOUT OF COURSE FORM (5 Photocopies)
ALL NEWLY ADMITTED CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THAT THE REGISTRATION EXERCISE COMMENCES AT THE ACADEMIC AFFAIRS UNIT WHERE THEY’LL OBTAIN CLEARANCE TO PROCEED WITH THEIR REGISTRATION AT THE STUDENT AFFAIRS UNIT, HEALTH CENTER, VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS AND LIBRARY IN THE ORDER STATED.
Keep Checking Back For More Updates
Thanks For Reading