Table Of Interest
- 1 Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL) Admission List 2020/2021 Out | Check All Batches
- 1.1 Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL) Admission List 2019/2020 Out | Check All Batches
- 1.2 Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji First Batch Admission List.
- 1.3 Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji First Batch Admission List
- 1.4 Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji Registration Procedure.
Today, you and I will quickly take a look at a very important and much-anticipated topic titled “Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL) Admission List 2020/2021 Out | Check All Batches”.
Nevertheless, this has become very important because FEDPOLEL has done its 2020/2021 admission screening exercise and all the results are fully out.
However, if you are among those that have been searching for [the federal polytechnic ile oluji students portal, federal polytechnic ile oluji post utme registration, courses offered in fed poly ile oluji, application fedpolel edu ng, fed poly ile oluji part time news, ileoluji federal poly, ile oluji news, schools in ile oluji, Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL) Admission List 2019/2020 Out | Check All Batches], then you can see that you are not alone.
Nonetheless, the good thing is that you are here and you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Well, the answer to that question is not far-fetched as you can see all of that information below.
Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL) Admission List 2019/2020 Out | Check All Batches
The management of the Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL), Ondo State, has released the first batch admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
All the candidates that participated in the Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL), post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status.
Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji First Batch Admission List.
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL), Ondo State, National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Steps to Check Federal Poly Ile-Oluji Admission List 2020/2021
Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji First Batch Admission List
Currently, Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji ND programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the Polytechnic website for their admission status.
PAYMENT GUIDELINES FOR PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEE
(1) Visit applications.fedpolel.edu.ng
(2) Login using JAMB REG as Username And Surname as Password
(3) Fill out all compulsory fields and select your choice of payment
(4) An RRR number is automatically generated. Take a printed copy of the RRR invoice to any commercial bank to make payments
(5) Payments can be made online using your ATM Cards
We want to use this medium to congratulate all those who were admitted and wish them success in their academic endeavor.
Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji Registration Procedure.
Below is the list of required documents:
- 16 PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHS- At the back, write full names, department and year of admission e.g
AJENIKOKO AJENIFUJA LAGBAJA
- ADMISSION LETTER (1 Original copy for Institution use (include 5 photocopies of same) and 5 photocopies of Candidate’s copy)
- JAMB SLIP (5 Photocopies)
- ACCEPTANCE LETTER (5 Photocopies)
- O’ LEVELS RESULT (Not more than two (2) sittings i.e any two of WAEC, NECO and NABTEB can be combined if all subjects were not passed in one result (6 Photocopies))
- SECONDARY SCHOOL TESTIMONIAL (5 Photocopies)
- CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN (5 Photocopies)
- REFERENCE LETTER FROM ANY REPUTABLE INDIVIDUAL (5 Photocopies)
- ACCEPTANCE FEE RECEIPT (5 Photocopies)
- SCHOOL CHARGES RECEIPT (5 Photocopies)
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE (5 Photocopies)
- PRINTOUT OF BIODATA FORM (5 Photocopies)
- SIGNED PRINTOUT OF COURSE FORM (5 Photocopies)
ALL NEWLY ADMITTED CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THAT THE REGISTRATION EXERCISE COMMENCES AT THE ACADEMIC AFFAIRS UNIT WHERE THEY’LL OBTAIN CLEARANCE TO PROCEED WITH THEIR REGISTRATION AT THE STUDENT AFFAIRS UNIT, HEALTH CENTER, VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS AND LIBRARY IN THE ORDER STATED.
Keep Checking Back For More Updates
Thanks For Reading