Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for University of Cross Rivers State UNICROSS Supplementary Post UTME Form 2023/2024 crutech post utme 2023/2024, crutech post utme registration portal, crutech supplementary form 2023/2024, crutech post utme portal, crutech post utme form 2023, crutech supplementary form 2023, crutech admission news, crutech admission 2023, then you are in the right place.
Applications are invited from eligible UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) Supplementary post UTME screening form for the academic session.
CRUTECH Supplementary Post UTME Eligibility.
The supplementary admission screening exercise is for prospective candidates (both UTME and Direct Entry) who:
- Choose CRUTECH as their First Choice Institution but missed the First Screening
- Choose CRUTECH as Their Second Choice
- Did not choose CRUTECH at all but are interested in the Cross River University of Technology and score 160 and above in the UTME Examination that the Online Registration for Screening for the Supplementary admissions in the 2023/2024 Academic Session will
Consequently, candidates who fall under number (2) and (3) above are required to go to JAMB website and change to CRUTECH as their First Choice Institution.
CRUTECH Supplementary Post UTME Available Courses.
The courses available for supplementary admission are:
- Education Physics
- Education Biology
- Education Chemistry
- Education Mathematics
- Educational Administration & Planning
- Educational Foundations & Administration
- Guidance & Counselling
- Human Kinetics and Health Education
- Technical Education
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Agric Econs & Extension
- Animal Science
- Forestry & Wildlife Resource Management
- Estate Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Visual Arts & Technology
- Wood Products Engineering
- Animal Health and Environmental Biology
- Plant Science and Biotechnology
How to Apply for CRUTECH Supplementary Post UTME Form.
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay Two Thousand (N2,000.00) Naira Screening Fee, payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application portal.
To register, applicants should:
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
The screening will be done online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2022 UTME Result Slip
- O’Level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTECH Scratch Card
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Origin
- Only candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2023/2024 UTME Examination are eligible for the screening.
- Candidate are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
- Candidate should, therefore, ensure that the O’Level Results and Phone Number details are entered properly.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Cross River University of Technology CRUTECH. Supplementary Post UTME Form “.
Thanks For Reading