COHESKAT Admission List 2024/2025 | ND, HND, Diploma & Cert.
Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for COHESKAT Admission List 2024/2025| ND, HND, Diploma & Cert., then you are in the right place.
The Katsina State College of Health Sciences and Technology (COHESKAT) has released the list of candidates offered admission into the various programmes for the academic session.
Katsina State College of Health Sciences and Technology (COHESKAT) Admission List
COHESKAT Admission List
Follow the link below to access your COHESKAT admission status:
THIS IS TO INFORM THE SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES THAT, THERE WILL BE INTERVIEW AND SCREENING EXERCISE AT THE KATSINA STATE COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY CENTRAL ADMINISTRATION OFFICE. ALL SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES ARE TO COME ALONG WITH THEIR ORIGINAL CREDENTIALS, ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP AND OTHER RELEVANT DOCUMENT.
- ANY CANDIDATE THAT FAILS TO PRESENT THE ABOVE MENTIONED DOCUMENTS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES ARE TO COMMENCE REGISTRATION (AFTER INTERVIEW & SCREENING)
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Katsina State College of Health Sciences and Technology (COHESKAT) admission list.
COHESKAT Registration Guidelines [FRESHMEN]
New students are to bring Photocopies of the following Documents for documentation:
- Statement of Result 3 copies (Browsed/online)
- Testimonial 3 copies
- Birth Certificate 3 copies
- Indigene Letter 3 copies
- Passport size photograph 6 Copies
- Evidence of Registration (Online Payment Receipt) 3 copies
- Acceptance and Guarantor Form
- Student’s Profile 3 copies
- One Rim of A4 Paper
COHESKAT Registration Guidelines for Freshers / Newly Admitted Students for Academic Session.
1. Open your browser
2. Type https://students.coheskat.edu.ng/ on the Address Bar and press Enter.
3. Click on New Registration, Begin Here at the left navigation menu as shown below
4. Enter your Application No. for verification as shown below. Click on Verify
5. On successful completion of verification update your Biodata. Note that you are to enter a valid email address and a password that you can be able to remember.
STEP 2: STUDENT’S BIODATA UPDATE
Make sure you upload your passport photograph in JPEG Format (each not more than 100kb in size). Ensure you provide your correct Email address and Phone Number.
6. After successful Biodata update, make sure you copy your chosen password and email address as
7. Click on Click to Continue, enter your Application Number and your Password to enter into your Profile.
STEP 3: PRINTING OF ADMISSION LETTER, ACCEPTANCE AND GUARANTOR’S FORM
- Click on the Print Admission Letter link to print your admission letter then;
- Click on the Guarantor and Acceptance form to print Guarantor and Acceptance form for registration.
- The Admission letter should be printed in colored else it will not be accepted.
STEP 4: PAYMENT OF REGISTRATION FEE
8. Click on Pay registration fee to pay your registration fees the amount payable will be displayed and then click on proceed to make payment.
9. After clicking on proceed to make payment a breakdown of schedule of registration fee will be shown, click on proceed to pay to continue and follow all other steps until you are asked to select payment type, then select Bank Branch or Online (ATM CARD).
10.To make payment Using Bank Branch print payment Slip and take it to any Bank Branch nationwide.
11. To make payment using ATM Card follow the online procedures
In addition You can make payment via any of the following channels:
Cash Deposit at the bank:
- You can make payment at: Any Bank Branch Nationwide:
- Cash Payment at the bank through Remita
Present your payment slip to a teller at any of the above banks branch and request to pay using Remita.
The teller login to Remita and enter the RRR on this Slip, proceed with the transaction and prints out a payment receipt for you.
- Proceed to the Remita website @ https://www.remita.net Click on ‘Pay an Invoice’.
- On the resulting page, enter your RRR (290427602341) in the box provided and click the “Continue” button.
- On the next page, click “Pay” button again to load the payment gateway.
- Enter your Credit/Debit Card information and process payment.
- Print your payment receipt from the screen.
12. To print students profile click on profile.
13. To print payment receipt click on payment History.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “COHESKAT Admission List | ND, HND, Diploma & Cert.:.
Thanks For Reading