Table Of Interest
- 1 Brain, Action & Cognition Lab PhD Studentship, Brain Mechanisms Of Learning In UK, 2020
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ Brain, Action & Cognition Lab PhD Studentship, Brain Mechanisms Of Learning In UK, 2020 “.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Brain, Action & Cognition Lab PhD Studentship, Brain Mechanisms Of Learning In UK, 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [phd studentships 2020, fully funded phd programs uk, phd scholarships, jobs.ac.uk phd, phd studentships 2020, find phd scholarship, studentship and scholarship, phd courses ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ Brain, Action & Cognition Lab PhD Studentship, Brain Mechanisms Of Learning In UK, 2020 ”.
The Brain, Action and Cognition Lab is offering PhD Studentship, Brain Mechanisms of Learning to study in the UK. Studentship is available for UK/EU students.
This exciting project will include opportunities to develop and use highly innovative experimental designs and a range of different data acquisition and analysis methods.
Brain, Action and Cognition Lab work investigates the mechanisms in the human brain that underly higher cognition, learning and the control of action. Current projects focus on contributions of the frontal lobes and the cerebellum.
- Applications Deadline: February 11, 2021
- Course Level: Studentship is available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Studentship is awarded to investigate frontal lobe and cerebellar basis of memory formation and decision-making in the human brain (see Ramnani (2006), Nature Reviews Neuroscience 7(7):511-522).
- Scholarship Award: The studentship is expected to commence in September 2019 or as soon as possible thereafter. For eligible students the studentship will cover UK/EU fees and a tax-free annual stipend, equivalent to UKRI rates, with London weighting (starting at approximately £17,000 per year).
- Nationality: Studentship is available for UK/EU students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: Studentship is available for UK/EU students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Applicants should ideally hold, or be predicted to achieve, a first class or upper second class undergraduate degree in Psychology, Neuroscience, or related disciplines (an MSc in these subjects is not essential).
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
You do not need to submit a research proposal for this project. Instead, please submit your CV and a personal statement where you explain how your past research experience and studies have prepared you for this project. Please contact Professor Narender Ramnani (n.ramnani-at-rhul.ac.uk) with further queries.
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” Brain, Action & Cognition Lab PhD Studentship, Brain Mech. Of Learning In UK, 2020 “.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020