Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ 50 Indian Institute Of Science Postdocs Positions For Indian Students, 2020 “.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the 50 Indian Institute Of Science Postdocs Positions For Indian Students, 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [iisc project assistant vacancy 2020, iisc bangalore recruitment 2020, project assistant jobs in iisc bangalore 2020, iisc postdoctoral fellowship 2020, iisc assistant registrar recruitment, iisc jobs, iisc recruitment 2020, iisc.ac.in recruitment 2020, 50 Indian Institute Of Science Postdocs Positions For Indian Students 2020 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ 50 Indian Institute Of Science Postdocs Positions For Indian Students 2020 ”.
50 Indian Institute Of Science Postdocs Positions For Indian Students 2020
The Indian Institute of Science is inviting applications from Indian students to apply for Raman Postdocs Positions. Selected candidates will receive a consolidated monthly package of Rs. 1 Lakh. In addition, they will receive a research grant of Rs. 8 Lakhs per year.
The Institute invites applications for intensely motivated individuals with an established record of high-quality research, for the positions of Raman Post-Docs.
IISc aims to be among the world’s foremost academic institutions through the pursuit of excellence in research and promotion of innovation by offering world-class education to train future leaders in science and technology and by applying science and technology breakthroughs for India’s wealth creation and social welfare.
- Applications Deadline: This is a rolling advertisement and candidates can apply any time during the year.
- Course Level: These positions are available to pursue Postdoc programme.
- Study Subject: Departments/Centres
- Biological Sciences: Biochemistry; Centre for Ecological Sciences; Centre for Neuroscience; Microbiology and Cell Biology; Molecular Biophysics Unit; Molecular Reproduction, Development and Genetics.
- Chemical Sciences: Inorganic and Physical Chemistry; Materials Research Centre; Organic Chemistry; Solid State and Structural Chemistry Unit.
- Physical and Mathematical Sciences: Centre for High Energy Physics; Instrumentation and Applied Physics; Mathematics; Physics.
- Electrical, Electronics, and Computer Sciences (EECS): Computer Science and Automation; Electrical Communication Engineering; Electrical Engineering; Electronic Systems Engineering.
- Mechanical Sciences: Aerospace Engineering; Centre for Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences; Centre for Earth Sciences; Centre for Product Design and Manufacturing; Centre for Sustainable Technologies; Chemical Engineering; Civil Engineering; Materials Engineering; Mechanical Engineering.
- Interdisciplinary Research: Centre for Biosystems Science and Engineering; Centre for Nano Science and Engineering; Computational and Data Sciences, Management Studies.
- Other Interdisciplinary Centres*: Centre for Infrastructure, Sustainable Transportation and Urban Planning; Divecha Centre for Climate Change; Interdisciplinary Centre for Energy Research; Interdisciplinary Centre for Water Research; Robert Bosch Centre for Cyber Physical Systems.
- Scholarship Award: Selected candidates will receive a consolidated monthly package of Rs. 1 Lakh. In addition, they will receive a research grant of Rs. 8 Lakhs per year.
- Nationality: These positions are available for Indian students.
- Number of Scholarships: 50 positions are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in India
Eligible Countries: These positions are available for Indian students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Ph.D. with First Class or equivalent (in terms of grades, etc.) in the preceding degree and a good academic record throughout. Candidates who are expecting to submit the Ph.D. thesis shortly may also apply but their applications will be considered only after thesis submission. Candidates should preferably be less than 32 years of age at the time of applying.
- An application for being considered for the advertised position can be made in the prescribed form (fillable pdf file).
- Overseas Citizens of India (OCI), Persons of Indian Origin (PIO), and foreign nationals are eligible to apply.
- The Institute reserves the right to screen and call only such candidates for an interview as are found suitable. Thus, just fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria would not entitle one to be selected.
- The candidate is responsible for the correctness of the information provided in the application. If it is found at a later date that any information given in the application is incorrect or false, the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated.
- Candidates are encouraged to contact the chair of their preferred department/s for additional information.
How to Apply: Candidates must first contact a faculty member in the Institute who is willing to host the candidate. A consent letter or consent email is required from the faculty member as a part of the application package. Candidates should apply using the fillable PDF form. The following documents are required along with the application.
(A) Curriculum Vitae with a list of all publications
(B) PDF files of at least two and up to five important publications
(C) Proposed research plan (up to 500 words)
(D) Consent letter or email from faculty member. Please get in touch with the faculty member offline and obtain the consent of the faculty member for hosting you
(E) Any other relevant information the applicant may like to furnish.
The filled-out PDF form must be saved as a PDF file and a single PDF file needs to be made along with the required documents. This single PDF file must be emailed to the Registrar, Indian Institute of Science at the email address: registrar-at-iisc.ac.in, with a copy to the chair of the Department/Centre in which the candidate would like to work and to the faculty member who is willing to host the candidate.
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” 50 Indian Institute Of Science Postdocs Positions For Indian Students, 2020 “.
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020