Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic “Alvan Ikoku Post UTME Form 2020/2021 For NCE & Degree Out | Apply Now”.
This has become very necessary as a result of the very many emails and calls we have been receiving from our sites visitors concerning when the Alvan Ikoku Post UTME Form 2020/2021 For NCE & Degree will be Out as well as how to apply easily.
Nonetheless,if you happen to be among those that have been searching for answers to [alvan ikoku fifth degree admission list, alvan ikoku nce admission list 2020/2021, www alvan ikoku college of education edu ng, www alvan ikoku edu ng admission applyonline, address of alvan ikoku college of education, alvan ikoku direct entry admission list, alvan ikoku 2020/2021admission list, list of courses inalvanikokufederal college of education, Alvan Ikoku Post UTME Form 2020/2021 For NCE & Degree Out | Apply Now], then you can see that you are not the only one.
However, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Alvan Ikoku Post UTME Form 2020/2021 For NCE & Degree Out | Apply Now
Authorities of Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri invite suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
Registration begins from 1st July 2019 to 16th August 2019.
Direct Entry candidates should also apply for the screening process.
Alvan Ikoku College of Education Post UTME Cut-Off mark
Alvan Ikoku College of Education Post UTME Eligibility.
- All prospective students who used Alvan as 1st choice and scored up to 180 and above in 2020/2021 JAMB.
- All candidates who did not use Alvan as their first choice institution in JAMB but scored 180 and above and are interested in applying can do so but should ensure that they do a Change of Institution with JAMB.
- All candidates who scored 100 and above are invited to apply for the NCE Programme as stated.
Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education DEGREE & NCE Courses.
The courses available for the Degree Programme include:
- ED/Integrated Science
- ED/Physical and Recreation
- ED/Fine Arts
- ED/Home Economics
ALL COURSES ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE NCE PROGRAMME.
How to Apply for Alvan Ikoku Federal University of Education Post UTME Screening.
- Visit the College website www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
- Click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS to enter the login page.
- Click on APPLY… This will load the Post UTME registration App.
- Read the instructions page and click on START A NEW REGISTRATION
- Enter your JAMB Reg. No.
- Fill the screening Reg. form to obtain your portal ID and Generate Remita invoice (RRR).
- Proceed to the Bank with the invoice to pay your screening fee of N2000 using your RRR Number.
- Come back to the portal to complete your screening form.
- Correctly enter your O’level results
- Upload your Jamb result slip, O’level result, Birth Certificate and L.G.A. Identification, passport (Red Background Only), Direct Entry JAMB registration slip (Direct entry candidates only) and previous school statement of result (Direct entry candidates only).
- Confirm your entries
- Submit the application form.
- Print your acknowledgement slip.
Please follow these steps carefully to avoid encountering problems at any stage of the process. Any wrong information supplied disqualifies the candidate.
Helplines: 08133315556, 08034142366
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Alvan Ikoku Post UTME Form 2020/2021 For NCE & Degree Out | Apply Now”.
Thanks For Reading
- How To Start A Bridal Shop Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Phone Selling Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Perfume Business In Nigeria
- Nigeria’s Got Talent Registration, audition dates and Venue 2020
- 6 Top Lucrative Business You can do to make Money During Christmas
- The Voice Nigeria registration, Audition Dates and Venues 2020
- Peak Talent Hunt registration Audition dates and Venues