Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital ABUTH School Of Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021, abuth school of nursing admission list, abuth school of nursing portal, abuth school of nursing school fees, abuth entrance exam result, abuth school of nursing 2020/2021, abuth org ng application generate, abuth admission list, school of nursing zaria 2020 form, then you are in the right place.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH), Zaria, School of Nursing, Basic Nursing programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
ABUTH LATEST NEWS
Entrance Examination Dates
Candidates who satisfy the basic entry requirements shall be required to sit for an entrance examination and selection interview thereafter. Only candidates who pass the examination are short-listed to appear for the selection interview. The Selection process will include essay writing followed by oral interview. Candidates selected for admission shall be required to pass a medical examination of fitness.
Entrance Exams will be conducted on 10th October, 2020.
- Batch 1: 8:00am
- Batch 2: 11:00am
- Batch 3: 1:00PM.
Venue: A.B.U. Samaru CBT-Centre Opposite Gym,NUGA-gate,Zaria.
- Make sure you follow your Batches
- Bring along the following: Printouts of Registration & Transaction slips, 1 Passport Photograph & Wear a Mask.
- All COVID19 Guidelines would be observed
Successful candidates will be invited for interview.
Both entrance exams and interview will be conducted at School of Nursing ABUTH Zaria.
|S/N||School||Closing Date||Proposed Exams|
|1||School of Nursing||31st May, 2020||June, 2020|
On registration after been admitted, the following are submitted:
a. Confidential Report from the Principal of candidate’s Secondary School.
b. Confidential report from Clergyman/Imam or a Senior Civil servant or a lawyer.
c. Consent to undergo nurse Training from Parent/Guardian/Husband.
d. Acceptance letter to comply with School rules and regulation from the Candidate.
LIST OF MATERIAL STUDENTS ARE TO BRING TO THE SCHOOL AS APPLICABLE
Each student shall be responsible for his/her Uniform. On arrival, a sample of the white material and pattern will be shown to you for guidance. Each Female student is required to wear black underwear and black braziers while in uniform and is advice to buy not less than two of each of this material for use.
Please note that:
Pregnancy/Abortion: All unmarried students who become pregnant or commit an abortion at any stage of training will be dismissed from the School. Only change of surnames for females. No change of names for males. No change of name is allowed after indexing.
This course is residential. Successful candidates must live in the Nurses students Hostel; payment of accommodation fee shall be made in that regards.
Please endeavor to always do things yourself. If in doubt, please contact us: (Mondays-Fridays, 8:00am-6:00pm) 07081750333, 08071455223,08039286400, [email protected] (or) [email protected] (whatsapp:+2348071455223)
ABUTH School Of Nursing Admission Requirements.
- This School offers a three (3) years Basic General Nursing training to suitable candidates of not less than 17½ years and not more than 26 years of age.
- Those wishing to apply must have a minimum of Five credit including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & Biology at not more than two Sitting.
How to Apply for ABUTH School Of Nursing Form
Application form cost N6,200.
- CLICK ON SIGNUP
- CREATE YOUR PROFILE (Always ensure you write down your LogIn ID and Password as you will need it to log back in)
- CHOOSE CHECK FORMS ON SALE or APPLY HERE
- FROM THE LIST OF AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES CHOOSE BY CLICKING APPLY on the right end
- Click APPLY
- A transaction page will be displayed; Click GENERATE RRR at the bottom left of the page
- A Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) will be generated on the page
- NOTE: paying online activates your account immediately.
(I) To pay online (Master/Visa/Internet Banking) CLICK on PAYVIAREMITA.(After paying just refresh your page and continue from step-12)
(II) To pay through a Bank, print your Transaction-slip and proceed to any Commercial bank of your choice (Make sure the RRR Number appears on the slip before printing and going to the bank)
- After payment come back to the portal http://apply.abuth.gov.ng
- Click on LOGIN and enter the LOGIN ID and PASSWORD you created at step-3
- Fill in all your details (Biodata, contact, Next of kin, Qualifications & passport Photo)
- Make sure you agree with terms and conditions by checking the box at the bottom of your submit form details, then Finally Submit (You can always come back to edit your application before the final closing date)
**ALL ABUTH APPLICATIONS ARE ONLINE**
Deadline: 31st May, 2020.
Entrance Examination and Interview
Candidates who satisfy the basic entry requirements shall be required to sit for an entrance examination and selection interview thereafter. Only candidates who pass the examination are shortlisted to appear for the selection interview. The Selection process will include essay writing followed by oral interview. Candidates selected for admission shall be required to pass a medical examination of fitness. The proposed date of examination is June 2020.
Candidates who meet the school requirement would be called for the entrance examination. Only successful candidates at the entrance exams would be invited for an interview. Final admission depends on vacancies.
On registration, after been admitted, the following are submitted:
- Confidential Report from the Principal of the candidate’s Secondary School.
- Confidential report from Clergyman/Imam or a Senior Civil servant or a lawyer.
- Consent to undergo nurse Training from Parent/Guardian/Husband.
- Acceptance letter to comply with School rules and regulation from the Candidate.
- Documents Upload is not required, Simply Make Sure all your information are filled-in correctly before you submit the application
- After submission, from your profile page, go-to MY FORMS and Print your form-slip and Transaction-Slip. You are required to bring them to the entrance exams/interview
*BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS*
- Please endeavor to always do things yourself. If in doubt, please contact us:(Mondays-Fridays, 8:00am-6:00pm) 07081750333, 08071455223,08039286400, [email protected] (or) [email protected] (whatsapp:+2348071455223)
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital ABUTH School Of Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021”.
Thanks For Reading
SCHOOL OF NURSING FORMS