Table Of Interest
- 1 2019/2020 NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme
- 1.1 Table Of Content
- 1.2 About Total Upstream Nigeria Limited
- 1.3 NNPC/Total Scholarship Benefit.
- 1.4 Scholarship Description
- 1.5 2019/2020 NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme Eligibility
- 1.6 2019/2020 NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme Application Process
- 1.7 Documents To Be Uploaded For 2019/2020 NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme
- 1.8 2019/2020 NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme Warnings And Notes
Several students have been asking me when the 2019/2020 NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme will be out for this year as the year is almost coming to an end.
Anyways, I am glad to finally announce to you that the 2019/2020 NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme is out.
Therefore, you and I will carefully go through 2019/2020 NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme application process under the following heading for ease of clarity;
- About Total Upstream Nigeria Limited
- General Information about the scholarship
- Scholarship Description
- Scholarship Eligibility
- Application process
- Scholarship warnings and note
- Deadline for application
Annually, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), together with their venture partners, award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
The programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the many ways TOTAL demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. It is a part of NNPC/TOTAL’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
This scholarship scheme has been successfully carried out over the years. The 2019/2020 is due and this web portal is dedicated to receiving applications from eligible Nigerian undergraduates
The following amount shall apply to the National Merit Scholarships Scheme
|S/N||Scholarship Level||Amount (N)|
|1||Tertiary Student||N150,000 per Student per Academic Year|
The scholarship Program is aimed at promoting;
- Academic Excellence
- Quality Man Power Development
Although, this is one of the many ways TOTAL demonstrates its Commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students.
Therefore, it is part of NNPC/TOTAL’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
Furthermore, it may suffice to know that the scholarship scheme has been successfully carried out over the years.
However, the 2019 Total Scholarship is long overdue and the portal has now been opened.
Therefore, all Nigerian Undergraduates should head to the portal for application.
To be able to apply for the 2019/2020 NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme, applicants must;
- Show Proof of SSCE or its equivalent.
- Be registered full time Nigerian Undergraduates
- Be at 100L or 200L student at the time of application
- Have proof of Admission Letter from the University along side Matriculation Number.
- Direct Entry Students must have proof of A-level or equivalent Certificate
- Have proof of JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations score.
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from the oil industry need not apply.
- To begin application, interested students should click here .
- Input your personal information (Full name, Date of birth and Permanent home address).
- Input your email and phone details.
Warning:- Ensure you use only a Valid Email and Mobile Phone.
- Upload a recent passport not more than 3months old.
- Input your state/local government of origin details and certificate.
- Fill in your school details (University, year of study and course). then upload your JAMB/University Admission Letter.
- Input your CGPA or JAMB score. However, you are also required to upload your JAMB statement of result and CGPA.
NOTICE:- For 2nd Year Medical students, your JAMB score should be used.
- Carefully review your application to ensure all fields have been correctly filled.
- Upload all the documents required.
The following documents should be uploaded.
- Passport not more 3 months old
- SSCE result or its equivalent
- Local Government or State of origin Certificate.
- JAMB or University admission Letter
- JAMB result
- First Year result with Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA).
- Candidates with less than 200 score in JAMB UTME should not apply.
- 300 Level students and Above are not also to apply
- Students with less 2.50 CGPA of 5 point scale should not apply.
- Likewise, all current beneficiaries of similar awards from the oil industry shouldn’t apply.
Scholarship Date, Registration Deadline and Other Information
Application closing date is October 31st, 2018.
- Tests will hold on
December 2nd, 2018at designated centers nationwide. Therefore, this information will be forwarded to shortlisted candidates only.
- Students will fully bear the cost of transportation to test venue. Very importantly, There is “NO REIMBURSEMENT”.
- Candidates should therefore choose a test center close to them.
Application Forms are available online and must be completed online. Applications will close on
October 31, 2018. Selection tests will hold on December 1, 2018 at designated centers nationwide which will be communicated to shortlisted candidatesonly. Candidates will fully bear the cost transportation to test venue as no reimbursement shall be made.
Candidates are therefore advised to choose a test center closest to them.
That’s the the much I can take on 2019/2020 NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme application.
Finally, it is important to register on time to avoid rush during closing hours.
Furthermore, you can look up on “8 important documents needed for scholarship application. It will serve as a guide when registering for other scholarships.
Other Articles You Might Want to Look at are below;
Therefore, Remember that sharing is caring.
Thanks For reading