Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for University of Port Harcourt UNIPORT Post-HND/BENG Admission Form 2019/2020, uniport post hnd 2019/2020, uniport post hnd 2019, uniport post hnd nairaland, uniport post hnd 2019/2020, post hnd programs nigeria, pti post hnd school fees, pti post hnd admission list, uniport cce website, then you are in the right place.
The management of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) invites application from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into the POST-HND Programme of the College of Engineering, the University of Port Harcourt for the 2019/2020 session.
About UNIPORT Post-HND Programme.
The Programme is aimed at upgrading and strengthening the academic background of holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) in Engineering Discipline, so as to improve their managerial skills and engineering competence and efficiency on their job, as well as ensure their enhanced industrial productivity.
The Programme leads to the award of Bachelor of Engineering [B.ENG] Degree in any of the following Engineering fields:
(i). Chemical Engineering
(ii). Civil Engineering
(iii). Electrical/Electronic Engineering
(iv). Mechanical Engineering
(v). Petroleum Engineering
UNIPORT Post-HND Programme Admission Requirements.
Applicants must possess the following requirements in order to qualify for admission into the Programme.
(a). A minimum pass level of LOWER CREDIT at the HND [in any of the Disciplines stated above].
(b). Credit level passes at the O/Level in the SSCE/NECO/WASC/GCE (or it equivalent) in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language and any other science subject [ from Biology, Agricultural science, Technical Drawing or Further Mathematics].
(c). Candidates must possess NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
Duration of UNIPORT Post-HND Programme.
The minimum duration of the Programme is three academic calendar years. A calendar year in this sense consists of three terms of evening and weekend classes.
How to Apply for UNIPORT Post-HND Form.
Application Forms are to be obtained from the Post-HND Office, Choba Park, University of Port Harcourt, on the payment of a non-refundable fee of Twelve Thousand naira only (#12,000.00) in any of the following Banks: First Bank Plc and UNIPORT-Choba Micro-Finance Bank.
Completed Application Forms, together with two (2) passport-sized photographs of the Applicant and the original copy of the receipt of payment for the Application Form should be returned to:
The Coordinator, Post-HND Unit,
Choba Park, University of Port Harcourt.
Note: The sale of Forms will close on 31st March, 2020.
For further inquiries, please call 08148244740 or 08082015613.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “University of Port Harcourt UNIPORT Post-HND/BENG Admission Form 2019/2020”.
Thanks For Reading
- UNIPORT Registration Guidelines For Fresh Students 2019/2020 Academic Session
- UNIPORT School Fees Schedule For The 2019/2020 Academic Session
- UNIPORT Cut Off Marks 2019/2020 | JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks
- Updated List of Courses Offered In UNIPORT|Faculties&Admission Requirements
- UNIPORT Pre-Degree Admission Form 2019/2020 On Sale | Apply Now
- UNIPORT Centre For Conflict & Gender Studies Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020 Out
- UNIPORT Direct Entry Admission Form 2019/2020 Out | Apply For DE Screening Now
- UNIPORT Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020 | How To Apply Easily
- UNIPORT Post UTME Result 2019/2020 | How Check Your Post UTME Result
- Updated UNIPORT Postgraduate School Fees 2019/2020
- UNIPORT Postgraduate Postgraduate Courses 2019/2020 | UNPORT PG Fees
- UNIPORT Post UTME Form 2019/2020, Uniport.edu.ng | UNIPORT Latest News