UNESCO-UNEVOC Knowledge Management Network & Research Internship Germany 2024
Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “UNESCO-UNEVOC Knowledge Management Network & Research Internship Germany 2024”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the UNESCO-UNEVOC Knowledge Management Network & Research Internship Germany will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [unesco world heritage jobs, unesco teaching jobs, unesco jobs new york, unesco nigeria jobs, united nations education jobs, unesco jobs in africa, unesco jobs london, un jobs for us citizen, UNESCO-UNEVOC Knowledge Management, Network & Research Internship, Germany 2023], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “UNESCO-UNEVOC Knowledge Management Network & Research Internship Germany”
UNESCO-UNEVOC Knowledge Management Network & Research Internship Germany
The UNESCO-UNEVOC is inviting applications for Network and Research Intern and Knowledge Management and Development Intern to study in Germany. Interns need to have a valid health insurance covering your medical expenses, and be enrolled in University at least at graduate’s level.
The World TVET database aims to inform and advance the global debate on technical and vocational education and training (TVET). It consists of a set of country profiles, containing key descriptive information about the TVET system of a specific country.
The UNESCO-UNEVOC International Centre for Technical and Vocational Education and Training acts as part of the United Nations mandate to promote peace, justice, equity, poverty alleviation, and greater social cohesion.
Field of Internship: The UNESCO-UNEVOC International Centre for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) in Bonn is currently looking for an Intern to assist the Knowledge Management team and to assist the UNEVOC Network team.
Internship Provider: UNESCO-UNEVOC International Centre for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET)
Internship can be taken in Germany
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
- 4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
- All Harvard University Scholarships
- Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology Scholarships
- Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships
- Enrolled in a graduate-level degree programme (minimum completion of bachelor degree or equivalent)
- Fluent in English – A good knowledge of other UN languages is considered a strong asset
- Open to experience working in a multicultural environment
- Committed to achieving UNESCO’s mandate
- Interested in the field of education and international relations – and curious to learn more about TVET
- Advanced stage of university studies (at Master’s level) in a relevant discipline, e.g. Education, Public Relations, Public Management, International Relations, International and Development Studies, Industrial and Labour Relations , Business Administration, IT and Communications, or Social Sciences etc.;
- Interest or experience in the management of institutional networks and databases, in the field of International Education, and TVET.
Required skills & experience
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience in public relations;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Research experience;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is compulsory; knowledge of other UN languages would be an asset;
- Strong computer skills including the use of standard software office applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and internet browsers;
- Ability to meet deadlines and work independently;
- Ability to pay attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural team;
- Experience with developing online tools and services are an asset.
Internship Open for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? No, UNESCO-UNEVOC does not provide remuneration for internships.
Internship Description: The UNESCO-UNEVOC International Centre offers a range of employment opportunities. Posts at the Centre are filled by local and international staff. UNESCO-UNEVOC does not offer positions outside of the Centre in Bonn.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: To make the internship count for you and UNESCO-UNEVOC, the minimum duration for the internship is 3 months.
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply: Interested candidates are invited to send a CV and motivation letter to: unevoc.hr(at)unesco.org.
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is Around August 2020.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “UNESCO-UNEVOC Knowledge Management Network & Research Internship Germany 2020”.
Thanks For Reading
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
- All Harvard University Scholarships as well as Harvard University Full Scholarships Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology Scholarships All JMU Scholarships & How To Apply | JMU Scholarship ApplicationScholarships To Pay Off Student Loans | Student Debt Relief ScholarshipsScholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships