Table Of Interest
- 1 UCLA Law – Sonke Health & Human Rights Fellowship For African Legal Professionals 2020
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ UCLA Law – Sonke Health & Human Rights Fellowship For African Legal Professionals, 2020 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the UCLA Law – Sonke Health & Human Rights Fellowship For African Legal Professionals, 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [ucla health and human rights law project, ucla law dean’s merit scholarship, llm fellowships, ucla law llm apply, llm ucla school of law, llm human rights, what is ucla law known for, ucla law school llm admissions, UCLA Law – Sonke Health & Human Rights Fellowship For African Legal Professionals 2020 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ UCLA Law – Sonke Health & Human Rights Fellowship For African Legal Professionals, 2020 ″.
UCLA Law – Sonke Health & Human Rights Fellowship For African Legal Professionals, 2020
The University of California, Los Angeles School of Law (UCLA Law) and Sonke Gender Justice Network (Sonke) is now accepting applications for UCLA Law – Sonke Health & Human Rights Fellowship commencing in August 2019.
Fellowships are available for African legal professionals.
Sonke’s vision is a world in which men, women and children can enjoy equitable, healthy and happy relationships that contribute to the development of just and democratic societies.
Sonke Gender Justice works across Africa to strengthen government, civil society and citizen capacity to promote gender equality, prevent domestic and sexual violence, and reduce the spread and impact of HIV and AIDS.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Applications Deadline: February 1, 2021
- Course Level: Fellowship is available to pursue Master of Law Program (LL.M.).
- Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded to study Law (LLM) programs.
- Scholarship Award: The Fellowship offers a full-tuition grant to enroll in UCLA Law’s Master of Law Program (LL.M.) and assists Fellows in securing living and travel expenses for their studies. It also offers the opportunity to apply for a one-year Fellowship placement with Sonke’s Policy Development and Advocacy unit.
- Nationality: Fellowships are available for African legal professionals.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in South Africa
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Fellowships are available for African legal professionals.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
The UCLA Law – Sonke Health & Human Rights Fellowship is open to legal professionals and law graduates holding LL.B. degrees classified second class (division one) or higher from South African law school programmes.
Competitive applicants will also have a demonstrated commitment to health, human rights, or gender equality, and work or volunteer experience in this area. Note that non-South African applicants must have a valid work permit.
As a condition of the award, Fellows will be asked to certify that they will return to Africa upon completion of their LL.M. degree, and commit to a public interest career that promotes health, human rights, and gender equality in the African region for at least one year.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Applicants must complete the online application for UCLA Law’s LL.M. programme and the supplemental application for the UCLA Law – Sonke Health & Human Rights Fellowship.
UCLA Law’s LL.M. online application is at www.law.ucla.edu/llm.
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” UCLA Law – Sonke Health & Human Rights Fell. For African Legal Professionals, 2020 “.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020