Table Of Interest
- 1 UATH Post Basic Intensive Care Nursing School Admission Form 2020/2021
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic “UATH Post Basic Intensive Care Nursing School Admission Form 2020/2021”.
This has become absolutely necessary as several of our site visitors have been sending us emails concerning information as to when the UATH Post Basic Intensive Care Nursing School Admission Form 2020/2021 process will begin.
However, we are glad to be inform you that the UATH Post Basic Intensive Care Nursing School Admission Form is out and these may answer some of the very many questions people have been asking such as [post basic critical care nursing gwagwalada, intensive care nursing abuja, post basic nursing form on sale, history of critical care nursing in nigeria, school of nursing gwagwalada 2020/2021, school of post basic nursing forms on sale, school of nursing news, school of nursing juth].
Nevertheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Applications are opened for qualified candidates for admission into the Post Basic Intensive Care Nursing School, University of Abuja Teaching Hospital, Gwagwalada, Abuja for the 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION.
For a candidate to be qualified for admission into Post Basic Intensive Care Nursing School, University of Abuja Teaching Hospital, Gwagwalada, Abuja, FCT, he/she must:
- Be a registered Nurse with current practicing license of Nursing &Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Possess 5 credits pass in the following O’Level subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry; in not more than two (2) sittings (WAEC & NECO are acceptable).
1. The application form is obtainable at the school complex or can be filled online at www.uath.gov.ng
2. For online filling of the admission form; Pay a non-refundable application fee of SEVEN THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED NAIRA (N7,200.00) using the process stated below:
HOW TO PAY FOR THE FORM ONLINE
- Go to www.remita.net.
- Click on PAY GOVERNMENT AGENCY.
- Name of MDA is U.A.T.H. Name of service is IGR (Internally Generated Revenue).
- Input Applicant’s full name, email and phone number.
- Confirm transaction and proceed to payment.
- Copy the RRR number that will be displayed, take to any commercial bank and pay for the form.
- Scan the remita receipt / print out from the bank and bank teller together.
- Proceed to to fill the application form.
- Scan recent passport photograph, and the bank teller/receipt used for payment
- Go to www.uath.gov.ng, scroll down the page and click APPLY FOR ADMISSION.
- Read the instructions carefully, scroll down the page and Click on CLICK HERE TO VIEW APPLICATION FORM to apply
- Fill the Application Form online and submit
- Check your email address for the PDF of the form submission
- Print out the duly filled Application Form.
- Come along with printed application form and the bank teller with the remita receipt used for payment on the entrance examination day.
- For enquiries, please contact us on 08056206826, 08055475957 and 08065130539 or by email – [email protected] OR [email protected]
(Closing date for the purchase of the form is on the morning of the examination date).
Entrance Exam & Interview.
Thursday / 23RD May, 2019 – Written examination Friday / 24TH May, 2019 – Oral examination
THE SCHOOL COMPLEX AUDITORIUM
9:00am Each Day
- Candidates are to bring along with them their current professional practicing license, original and photocopies of their credentials and writing materials on the entrance examination days.
- Candidates will be responsible for their accommodation and feeding during the examination period.
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” University of Abuja Teaching Hospital Post Basic Intensive Care Nursing School Admission Form 2020/2021″.
Thanks For Reading