Trinity University Post UTME Screening Form 2019/2020
Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for Trinity University Post UTME Screening Form 2019/2020, trinity university application requirements, trinity university application status, trinity university nigeria, trinity university tuition, trinity university admissions staff, trinity university transportation, college application form, trinity university academics, then you are in the right place.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the following undergraduate programmes at Trinity University, Yaba, Lagos, for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Trinity University Undergraduate Courses.
Candidates can only apply for ANY of the under-listed courses for which they possess relevant requirements for admission.
- B.Sc Computer Science
- B.Sc Information Technology
- B.Sc Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc Microbiology
- B.Sc Biotechnology
- B.Sc Biology
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Marketing
- B.Sc Tourism & Hospitality
- B.Sc Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Political Science
- B.Sc Mass Communication
- B.A English and Literary Studies
Trinity University Post UTME Eligibility.
1. Candidates are required to have sat for the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a minimum score of 150.
2. They must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/ NECO (SSCE) or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics and any three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
3. Candidates who did not choose Trinity University in their UTME may apply. The university provides a regularization process, to change the University of 1st Choice to Trinity University, at no cost to the applicant.
How to Apply for Trinity University Post UTME Form.
Option 1 (physical payment)
- Pay a sum of N10,000.00 at the bank or via online transfer into the following bank account details:
Bank: United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Account Name: Trinity University
Account Number: 1021742908
- Please bring evidence of payment to obtain the admission forms at Trinity University City Campus, 1, FFF Road, Off Alara Street (near Queens College), Yaba, Lagos.
- Complete the admission form and bring the form to the University Registry.
Option 2 (online payment)
- Complete the form on-line and make necessary payment using our online payment facility at trinityuniversity.edu.ng/apply_admission.php.
There will be a screening of all applicants.
For further inquiries, visit the official website or call: 07032166707, 07032167003
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Trinity University Post UTME Screening Form 2019/2020”.
Thanks For Reading
Apply now for JUPEB programme