Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ The University of Bristol Global Accounting & Finance Scholarship 2020”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the The University of Bristol Global Accounting & Finance Scholarship 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [bristol accounting and finance entry requirements, bristol accounting and management, bristol university, cardiff university accounting and finance, economics and finance bristol, bath university accounting and finance, bsc accounting and finance, liverpool university accounting and finance, The University of Bristol Global Accounting & Finance Scholarship 2020], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ The University of Bristol Global Accounting & Finance Scholarship 2020″.
At the University of Bristol, the Department of Accounting and Finance is pleased to announce the Global Accounting and Finance Scholarship.
The university is offering the eight global scholarships worth £5,000 each to eligible international students studying for a postgraduate qualification in Accounting and Finance.
Bristol is one of the most popular and successful universities in the UK and according to QS World University Ranking, it was ranked in the top 5% of the world’s universities in 2019.
- Applications Deadline: Round One – 31 March 2019. Round Two – 30 June 2019.
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Study Subject: Accounting and Finance
- Scholarship Award: Eight scholarships worth £5,000 each. The awards can only be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: 8
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
- Entrance Requirements: You can apply for a University of Bristol Global Accounting and Finance Scholarship if you:
- Are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- Have applied to start one of the qualifying Accounting and Finance MSc programmes at the University of Bristol in September 2019
- Start their postgraduate programme in September 2020
- Qualifying Programmes
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Accounting, Finance and Management
- MSc Banking, Regulation and Financial Stability
- MSc Economics, Accounting and Finance
- MSc Finance and Investment
- They will use the same application process as for the Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships.
- If you apply for the Global Accounting and Finance Scholarship, you will also automatically be considered for the Think Big Postgraduate Scholarship. You do not need to submit two separate applications.
Please Note: You will automatically be considered for rounds 1 and 2, so there is no need to submit your application again if you are not made an offer in round 1.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “The University of Bristol Global Accounting & Finance Scholarship 2020”.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020