Table Of Interest
- 1 The Alan Turing Institute Doctoral Scholarship For Home/EU & International Students In UK 2020
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ The Alan Turing Institute Doctoral Scholarship For Home/EU & International Students In UK, 2020 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when The Alan Turing Institute Doctoral Scholarship For Home/EU & International Students In UK, 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [undergraduate scholarships for international students in uk, uk scholarships for international students 2020, uk scholarships for international students 2020, british council scholarships for international students, scholarships to study in uk for african students, scholarship to study in uk for indian students, uk scholarships 2020, uk scholarships for international students 2020 postgraduate, The Alan Turing Institute Doctoral Scholarship For Home/EU & International Students In UK 2020 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ The Alan Turing Institute Doctoral Scholarship For Home/EU & International Students In UK, 2020 ”.
The Alan Turing Institute Doctoral Scholarship For Home/EU & International Students In UK, 2020
Applicants are invited for Doctoral Studentship to undertake a data science focused PhD in a multidisciplinary environment. The studentship is available for home/EU and international students.
The aim of the studentship is seeking highly motivated and talented individuals to embark on a career in the rapidly emerging field of data science.
The Alan Turing Institute is the United Kingdom national institute for data sciences, founded in 2015. It is named after Alan Turing, the British mathematician and computing pioneer.
- Applications Deadline: January 22, 2021
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Doctoral degree programme.
- Study Subject: There is no standard Turing student. The Institute welcomes highly talented and proactive graduates who are significantly engaged in any of the topics core to data science and artificial intelligence and who are interested in engaging with the ethos of the Institute.
- Scholarship Award: To support students the Turing offers a generous tax-free stipend of £20,500 per annum, a travel allowance and conference fund, and tuition fees for a period of 3.5 years.
- Nationality: Home/EU and international students are eligible to apply the studentship.
- Number of Scholarships: The Alan Turing Institute and the University of Birmingham offer a number of places each year to motivated graduate students to complete a fully funded PhD.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Home/EU and international students are eligible to apply the studentship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
The Turing PhD programme offers all the benefits of completing a PhD at a world-class university, as well as a unique opportunity to study in a collaborative research space.
Studying at The Alan Turing Institute offers students a unique opportunity to undertake a data science focused PhD in a multidisciplinary environment where more than 400 researchers from different disciplines work side-by-side. Studentships at the Turing support graduates to enrich their research through interdisciplinary engagement with the wider data science and artificial intelligence communities and the world at large.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply: Students should apply through the University of Birmingham. All applications should be made to the PhD Alan Turing Institute programme. In your application you should identify the supervisor of the project and the project title that you are applying for. We will complete an initial assessment of your application and will refer selected candidates to the Institute in early February 2019. If successful, you will then be invited to attend a further interview at The Alan Turing Institute.
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” The Alan Turing Institute Doctoral Scholarship For Home/EU & International Students In UK, 2020 “.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020