Table Of Interest
- 1 SDU Postdoctoral Position In Multimodality & Interaction In Denmark 2020
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “SDU Postdoctoral Position In Multimodality & Interaction In Denmark, 2020”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the SDU Postdoctoral Position In Multimodality & Interaction In Denmark 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [postdoc denmark salary, phd vacancies in denmark, postdoc psychology denmark, postdoctoral fellowship in animal science, postdoctoral fellowship in meat science, environmental jobs denmark, postdoc at university of copenhagen, dtu postdoc, SDU Postdoctoral Position In Multimodality & Interaction In Denmark 2020], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “SDU Postdoctoral Position In Multimodality & Interaction In Denmark 2020”
SDU Postdoctoral Position In Multimodality & Interaction In Denmark 2020
The University of Southern Denmark is awarding postdoctoral position in multimodality and interaction to study in Denmark.
The preferred applicant will take up his/her position from 1 February 2019 or as soon as possible thereafter.
In alignment with the aim of the overarching research project, the postdoctoral research aims at comparing online shopping through face-to-face shopping encounters.
The University of Southern Denmark welcomed the first students onto the campus in Odense in September 1966, and things have been developing by leaps and bounds ever since.
We now have five faculties with more than 32,000 students, almost 20% of whom are from abroad, and more than 4,000 employees distributed across our main campus in Odense and regional campuses in Slagelse, Kolding, Esbjerg, and Sønderborg.
Several international studies document that we conduct world-class research and are one of the top fifty young universities in the world.
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
- Applications Deadline: October 9, 2020
- Course Level: Position is available to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Position is awarded in multimodality and interaction. The postdoc is part of the research project “The digital resemiotisation of buying and selling interaction”, which is funded by the Velux Foundation.
- Scholarship Award: Employment as Postdoc is temporary (max. 4 years). Employment stops automatically by the end of the period.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this position.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this position.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- To qualify for the position you must have completed a PhD-degree by the application deadline.
- The job description will be mainly researched; additionally will be teaching to a certain extent and other tasks to a limited extent.
- The university will determine the distribution between the various tasks. The extent of the tasks can vary over time.
- An upgrade of pedagogical qualifications is not part of the position. Thus employment as Postdoc cannot stand alone as a qualification for later employment as associate professor/senior researcher.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Applications should be sent electronically via the link “apply online”.
An application must include:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Information on previous teaching experience, please attach as a Teaching portfolio
- List of publications indicating the publications attached
- Up to 3 of the most relevant publications. Please attach one pdf-file for each publication. For any publication with a co-author, a co-author statement must be submitted as part of the pdf-file.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “SDU Postdoctoral Position In Multimodality & Interaction In Denmark 2020″.
Thanks For Reading