Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ Postgraduate Taught Aviva Scholarship At University Of Dundee In UK 2024/2025”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Postgraduate Taught Aviva Scholarship At University Of Dundee In UK will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [university of dundee scholarship 2024, university of dundee scholarship 2024,university of dundee postgraduate scholarships for international students, global excellence scholarship dundee, university of dundee scholarships for international students 2024,dundee university courses,dundee university online courses, university of dundeeptdf scholarship, Postgraduate Taught Aviva Scholarship At University Of Dundee In UK 2024/2025 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ Postgraduate Taught Aviva Scholarship At University Of Dundee In UK ″.
Applications are open for the Postgraduate Taught Aviva Scholarship funded by the University Of Dundee. The scholarship is open to the applicants who are applying for a postgraduate taught programme in any of their schools, excluding Medicine or Dentistry.
The Aviva Scholarship programme aims to support their customers and children in pursuing higher education in the UK. They will fund 20% of your tuition fees for the first year of your postgraduate taught studies at Dundee. China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore, Taiwan, Vietnam citizen are eligible to apply.
The University of Dundee is a public research university in Dundee, Scotland. Their mission is to transform lives, working locally and globally, through the creation, sharing, and application of knowledge.
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
- 4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
- All Harvard University Scholarships
- Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology Scholarships
- Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
- Asian American Scholarships | Japanese American Scholarships
- Applications Deadline: July 31
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue a postgraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the field of Anatomy / Forensic Anthropology / Forensic and Medical Art, Architecture and Urban Planning, Archives and Record Management, Art and Design, Biological/Biomedical Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Business (Accountancy / Economics / Finance / International Business), Careers, Civil Engineering, Community Learning and Development, Computing, Education, Electronic Engineering, Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy, English / Creative Writing / Film Studies, European Studies, Geography / Environmental Science, History, Languages, Law, Liberal Arts, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Nursing and Health Sciences, Philosophy, Physics, Politics and International Relations, Psychology, Social Work.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship is awarded as a 20% discount to your annual tuition fee, for the first year of your studies. If you are studying a 2 year postgraduate taught programme you will only be eligible for the discount in your first year.
- Nationality: China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore, Taiwan, Vietnam citizen are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore, Taiwan, Vietnam.
- Entrance Requirements: The Postgraduate Taught Aviva Scholarship is available to applicants who meet the following criteria:
- Applying for a postgraduate taught programme in any of our schools, excluding Medicine or Dentistry
- Classified as Overseas Fee Status by the University of Dundee. This is confirmed in your offer letter, which you will also need to be eligible to apply for this scholarship. Offers can be conditional or unconditional at the point of application to Aviva.
- Hold an active insurance policy with Aviva.
How to Apply: After you have submitted your application to study at the University of Dundee, then you can apply for the scholarship through Aviva directly: https://www.avivascholarships.com/scholarship/index.html
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” Postgraduate Taught Aviva Scholarship At University Of Dundee In UK”.
Thanks For Reading
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
- All Harvard University Scholarships as well as Harvard University Full Scholarships ,Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology ScholarshipsAll JMU Scholarships & How To Apply | JMU Scholarship Application Scholarships To Pay Off Student Loans | Student Debt Relief ScholarshipsScholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships