Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic tilted “ PhD Student Fellowship In Department Of Biotechnology At Ghent University In Belgium, 2023 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the PhD Student Fellowship In Department Of Biotechnology At Ghent University In Belgium will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [ghent university phd scholarship for developing countries, ghent university scholarship 2023, sandwich phd scholarship for developing countries 2023, phd funding belgium, bof scholarship belgium, research network university of ghent, sandwich program for phd student, ghent phdvacancies, fwo phd fellowship, ghent university phd vacancies, ugent staff, fwo deadlines, PhD Student Fellowship In Department Of Biotechnology At Ghent University In Belgium 2023], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ PhD Student Fellowship In Department Of Biotechnology At Ghent University In Belgium .
PhD Student Fellowship In Department Of Biotechnology At Ghent University In Belgium
The Ghent University is inviting applications for PhD Student Fellowship for those who have Master degree in Bioscience Engineering, Biochemistry or Biomedical Engineering from one of the countries of the EU, the EER or Switzerland.
The goal is to both examine fundamental aspects of transporter enzymes like their specificities towards different substrates and catalytic properties and at the same time develop platform systems for advanced export in synthetic biology systems.
Suggestions by the candidate related to these topics are highly appreciated.
The PhD Fellowship fundamental research is the most important funding channel to prepare young and promising researchers to complete their PhD.
Ghent University is a top 100 university and one of the major universities in Belgium. Our 11 faculties offer a wide range of courses and conduct in-depth research in both exact and social sciences.
Ghent University aims to encourage its students to adopt a critical approach within a creative, development-oriented educational and research environment.
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
- 4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
- All Harvard University Scholarships
- Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology Scholarships
- Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships
- Applications Deadline: December
- Course Level: Fellowship is available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded within the Department of Biotechnology.
- Scholarship Award:
- Net scholarship amount: minimum € 1,897.76
- Fixed bench fee: €3,720 per year
- Nationality:Fellowships are available to students from EU, the EER or Switzerland.
- Number of Scholarships: For the funding limited number of fellowships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Belgium
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Fellowships are available to students from EU, the EER or Switzerland.
Entrance Requirements: The scholarships are highly competitive and require strong input from the candidate. Hence, we are looking for a candidate eager to obtain a PhD and fascinated by research in an academic set-up.
Please see other requirements below:
- You have a master degree in Bioscience Engineering, Biochemistry or Biomedical Engineering from one of the countries of the EU, the EER or Switzerland.
- You have obtained this degree with at least ‘distinction’ (cum laude), and no longer than 3 years ago calculating
- You have not previously received a FWO fellowship (not even in part).
- At the beginning of the fellowship (November 1st), you have no more than 18 months of scientific experience.
- Experience with molecular biology and microbiology is essential
- Experience with industrial biotechnology or biochemistry is a plus
- Being fluent in English is essential, knowledge of Dutch is a plus
- You proved to have scientific maturity and independence
- You are creative, can think out of the box and have a pioneering spirit
- You are able to deal with failure
- You are a team player
English Language Requirements: Being fluent in English is essential; knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
How to Apply: Please check the detailed eligibility criteria at the FWO website yourself before applying for this position. Non-eligible candidates will not get a reply.
If you are an eligible candidate, are enthusiastic about this subject and are interested in joining our BioPort team, please send your motivation letter and CV(including study results, thesis research topic, contact information of possible referee persons and a recent picture of yourself) to Prof. Dr. ir. Inge Van Bogaert (Inge.VanBogaert-at-ugent.be) before December 15th, 2018. Please use the reference Application_START.
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” PhD Student Fellowship In Department Of Biotechnology At Ghent University In Belgium “.
Thanks For Reading
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
- All Harvard University Scholarships as well as Harvard University Full Scholarships ,Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology ScholarshipsAll JMU Scholarships & How To Apply | JMU Scholarship Application Scholarships To Pay Off Student Loans | Student Debt Relief ScholarshipsScholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships