JAMB Subject Combination to Study International & jurisprudence law & WAEC Requirements
Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will look at “JAMB Subject Combination to Study International & jurisprudence law & WAEC Requirements”.
International & jurisprudence law is one of the courses offered in Nigerian Universities ranging from federal universities, State Universities and Private Universities and other higher institutions of learning such as polytechnics (federal Polytechnics) and Colleges of Education(federal colleges of Education, State Colleges of Education and Private Colleges Of Education). Before now, I have done a complete breakdown of all courses offered in Nigeria and their subject combinations.
However, before proceeding, you can quickly take a look at the following links:
JAMB Cut Off Marks For Universities and Polytechnics
Universities In Nigeria That Do Not Require JAMB Result
List Of Most After After Universities, Polytechnics & Colleges Of Education In Nigeria
JAMB Cut Off Marks For All Polytechnics For Admission
List of highly rated universities that offers architecture.
Therefore, this post will provide insights concerning jamb subject combination for law 2022/23, jamb subject combination for law 2020, jamb score for law, subject combination for law in lasu, compulsory subjects for law, jamb brochure for law, subject for law student, subject combination for civil law.
The Need To Know Your Correct Subject Combination
Many a time, we have received countless calls from students who have picked the JAMB registration form and even seen their results asking us questions about what their JAMB subject combination is.
While that may be senseless and utterly annoying, we still have to answer them because mistakes are part of life and once beaten twice shy. After making these mistakes they are now forced to take the JAMB change of Course and Institution form which will definitely incure more expenses.
Therefore, before you write your JAMB, you have to be completely sure of the course you want to study and their exact/correct subject combinations to avoid mistakes.
As a matter of fact, this article will give you insights concerning
- Public And Private International Law O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Public And Private International Law Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Public And Private International Law UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Public And Private International Law.
Please read the Public And Private International Law programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
Therefore without wasting much time, lets get straight to the JAMB subject combination as well as WAEC subject combination for International & jurisprudence law.
But before that, lets get to see the List of Universities that offer International & jurisprudence law in Nigeria.
List of Universities Offering International & jurisprudence law
- AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY, EKPOMA, EDO STATE – AAU
- ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY, UTURU, ABIA STATE – ABSU
- AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE – ABU
- AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – ABUAD
- UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA, ABUJA, FCT – ABUJA
- AIR FORCE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, KADUNA, KADUNA STATE – AFIT-DEG
- AJAYI CROWTHER UNIVERSITY, OYO, OYO STATE – AJAYI
- AKWA IBOM STATE UNIVERSITY, IKOT-AKPADEN, AKWA IBOM STATE – AKSU
- ADELEKE UNIVERSITY, EDE, OSUN STATE – AUE
- ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA UNIVERSITY, BAUCHI, BAUCHI STATE – BAUCHI
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE – BAYERO
- BAZE UNIVERSITY, ABUJA, FCT – BAZE
- BELLS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OTA, OGUN STATE – BELLS
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- BENSON IDAHOSA UNIVERSITY, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BIU
- CARITAS UNIVERSITY, AMORJI-NIKE, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE – CARITAS
- CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU UNIVERSITY, ULI, ANAMBRA STATE – COOU
- COVENANT UNIVERSITY, CANAAN LAND, OTA, OGUN STATE – COVENANT
- CROSS RIVERS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, CALABAR, CROSS RIVERS STATE – CRUTECH
- DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, ABRAKA, DELTA STATE – DELSU
- EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – EKSU
- ELIZADE UNIVERSITY, ILARA-MOKIN, ONDO STATE – ELIZADE
- EDO UNIVERSITY, IYAMHO, EDO STATE – EUI
- ALEX EKWUEME FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, NDUFU-ALIKE, EBONYI STATE – FED-NDUFU
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, OTUOKE, BAYELSA STATE – FED-OTUOKE
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, OYE-EKITI, EKITI STATE – FED-OYE EKITI
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE – FUNAAB
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES, EFFURUN, DELTA STATE – FUPRE
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, AKURE, ONDO STATE – FUTA
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OWERRI, IMO STATE – FUTO
- GREGORY UNIVERSITY, UTURU, ABIA STATE – GREGORY
- UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN, OYO STATE – IBADAN
- IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY, OKADA, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – IGBINEDION
- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – ILORIN
- IMO STATE UNIVERSITY, OWERRI, IMO STATE – IMSU
- UNIVERSITY OF JOS, JOS, PLATEAU STATE – JOS
- KADUNA POLYTECHNIC (AFFILIATED TO AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA) “>KADPOLY-ABU
- KEBBI STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ALIERO, KEBBI STATE – KSUSTA
- KANO UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, WUDIL, KANO STATE – KUST
- KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY, MALETE, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – KWASU
- UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, LAGOS STATE – LAGOS
- LANDMARK UNIVERSITY, OMU-ARAN, KWARA STATE – LANDMARK
- LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY, OJO, LAGOS STATE – LASU
- LADOKE AKINTOLA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OGBOMOSO, OYO STATE – LAUTECH
- MADONNA UNIVERSITY, ELELE, RIVERS STATE – MADONNA
- UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI, BORNO STATE – MAIDUGURI
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, MAKURDI, BENUE STATE – MAKURDI
- NIGERIAN MARITIME UNIVERSITY, OKERENKOKO, DELTA STATE – MARITIME-UNI
- MODIBO ADAMA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, YOLA, ADAMAWA STATE – MAUTY
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MINNA, NIGER STATE – MINNA
- NIGERIAN ARMY UNIVERSITY, BIU, BORNO STATE – NAUB
- NIGERIAN DEFENCE ACADEMY, KADUNA, KADUNA STATE – NDA
- NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY, WILBERFORCE ISLAND, BAYELSA STATE – NDU
- OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE – OAU
- ODUDUWA UNIVERSITY, IPETUMODU, OSUN STATE – ODUDUWA
- FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, OFFA, KWARA STATE (AFFILIATED TO FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MINNA) “>OFFA-DEG
- OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY, AGO-IWOYE, OGUN STATE – OOU
- ONDO STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, OKITIPUPA, ONDO STATE – OSUSTECH
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PHC
- RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – RSUST
- TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY, IBADAN, OYO STATE – TECH-IBADAN
- TARABA STATE UNIVERSITY, JALINGO, TARABA STATE – TSUJ
- USMANU DANFODIO UNIVERSITY, SOKOTO, SOKOTO STATE – UDU
- USMANU DANFODIYO UNIVERSITY ( – eLEARNING), SOKOTO, SOKOTO STATE – UDU-ELUON
- MICHAEL OKPARA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, UMUDIKE, ABIA STATE – UMUDIKE
- OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY, OSOGBO, OSUN STATE – UNIOSUN
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – UNIZIK
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN
- UNIVERSITY OF UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE – UYO
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Public And Private International Law.
SCORE 350+ In JAMB . Download and Install JAMB CBT APP NOW for practice. CLICK HERE
Message O8132420817 on Whatsapp for more info on How to Activate After Installing
You success is directly proportional to your smart work and Hard Work
Direct Entry Requirement for Public And Private International Law:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in Arts or Social Science subjects.
- (ii) NCE/ND/First Degree (Second Class Lower).
UTME Requirement for Public And Private International Law:
- Five (5) O Level credit passes to include English Language, Literature in English and Mathematics
UTME Subject combination for Public And Private International Law:
- Any three (3) Arts or Social Science subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Public And Private International Law. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination to Study International & jurisprudence law & WAEC Requirements”.
Thanks For Reading
JAMB Resources You May Want To Explore
Universities In Nigeria That Do Not Require JAMB Result | Schools That Don’t Use JAMB
What Is JAMB Point System | JAMB Point System Calculator
JAMB Change Of Course & Institution Form Out | Jamb.org.ng
How To Print Original JAMB Result Slip | Original JAMB Result Portal [Jamb.org.ng]
JAMB Admission Letter Printing & All Years (UTME/DE) | JAMB Admission Letter
JAMB Admission Status Portal and How To See Admission Status On JAMB’s Website
How To Check If You have Successfully Matriculated As A Student In Any School
Is It Possible To Score Above 300 In JAMB? | See List Of The Top 7 JAMB Scorers
How To Answer JAMB Use Of English Questions In JAMB
How To Check JAMB Result Online
See the complete list of universities that accept 120 as cut off mark
JAMB Change Of Course & Institution Form
Universities In Nigeria That Do Not Require JAMB Result | Schools That Don’t Use JAMB
JAMB Result Checker For Free | How To Check JAMB Results
How To Score 300 and above in JAMB
JAMB subject combinations for all COurses
How to create your JAMB profile in 5minutes
How to create GMAIL account for JAMB profile.
- Read and understand at once
- Why you may fail JAMB and How To Avoid Them
- Bye-bye to cheating in JAMB
- How to score High in JAMB UTME
- Beat Admission cut off of any university with this tips
JAMB Help | Summary Of “IN DEPENDENCE” Novel | Questions & Answers On Independence
Summary of The Last Days At Forcados High School by A.H. Mohammed
Summary Of Sweet Sixteen For JAMB Examination
Complete List Of Blacklisted JAMB CBT Centres & Their Offences
Leave a Reply