Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “PhD Scholarship In Tumour Biology At Curtin Health Innovation Research Institute In Australia 2024”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the PhD Scholarship In Tumour Biology At Curtin Health Innovation Research Institute In Australia will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [curtin university scholarships for international students 2024, curtin university postgraduate scholarship, curtin university australia scholarship for international students, curtin scholarships office, curtin university scholarships 2024, curtin scholarships 2024, scholarships curtin, curtin excellence scholarship, PhD Scholarship In Tumour Biology At Curtin Health Innovation Research Institute In Australia 2024], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ PhD Scholarship In TumourBiology At Curtin Health Innovation Research Institute In Australia
PhD Scholarship In Tumour Biology At Curtin Health Innovation Research Institute In Australia
Applications are invited for 4-year PhD Scholarship in Tumour Biology at Curtin Health Innovation Research Institute in Australia.
Scholarships are awarded to Australian Permanent Resident, International students, Permanent Humanitarian Visa, Australian Citizen and New Zealand Citizen.
The Curtin University is an Australian public research university based in Bentley and Perth, Western Australia.
The university is named after the 14th Prime Minister of Australia, John Curtin, and is the largest university in Western Australia, with over 58,000 students.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language.
Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
- 4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
- All Harvard University Scholarships
- Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology Scholarships
- Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships
- Applications Deadline: December
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue PhD program.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in Tumour Biology: Curtin Health Innovation Research Institute. Possess a relevant post-graduate (Honours or Masters) university degree, this may include, but is not limited to the fields of genetics, molecular cell biology and/or biochemistry.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship worth $27,082 per annum (2018 RTP rate) is available.
- Nationality: Australian Permanent Resident, International students, Permanent Humanitarian Visa, Australian Citizen and New Zealand Citizen.
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are awarded to Australian Permanent Resident, International students, Permanent Humanitarian Visa, Australian Citizen and New Zealand Citizen.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be able to commit to four year tenure, full-time enrolment.
- Be located in Western Australia
- Possess a relevant postgraduate (Honours or Masters) university degree, this may include, but is not limited to the fields of genetics, molecular cell biology and/or biochemistry.
- Have demonstrated knowledge and experience with molecular biology techniques, including western blots and cell culture.
- Provide evidence of strong oral and written communication skills.
- Have the ability to work independently as well as part of a research team.
- Meet Curtin University’s PhD entry requirements: https://futurestudents.curtin.edu.au/research/apply/admission/.
English Language Requirements: Scholars must provide evidence of strong oral and written communication skills.
How to Apply: Interested applicants should email an expression of interest to Associate Professor Pieter Eichhorn (pieter.eichhorn-at-curtin.edu.au)and include:
- Cover letter (including a brief background of your current studies and academic achievements, interest in the area and personal goals related to the research)
- Academic transcripts
Please use the subject header:
Application: PhD Scholarship in Tumour Biology
This scholarship is subject to approval of admission at Curtin in the HDR course.
We reserve the right to commence short listing immediately. Screening and interviews may take place prior to the advertised close date.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “PhD Scholarship In Tumour Biology At Curtin Health Innovation Research Inst. In Australia”.
Thanks For Reading
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
- All Harvard University Scholarships as well as Harvard University Full Scholarships ,Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology ScholarshipsAll JMU Scholarships & How To Apply | JMU Scholarship Application Scholarships To Pay Off Student Loans | Student Debt Relief ScholarshipsScholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships