Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ PhD Position-Modeling Membrane Permeability At Ghent University Belgium 2020 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the PhD Position-Modeling Membrane Permeability At Ghent University Belgium, 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [ghent university phd scholarships, ghent university phd admission, antwerp university vacancies, university jobs belgium, belgium phd vacancies, ghent university research, ugent staff, why study at ghent university, PhD Position-Modeling Membrane Permeability At Ghent University Belgium 2020 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ PhD Position-Modeling Membrane Permeability At Ghent University Belgium, 2020 .
PhD Position-Modeling Membrane Permeability At Ghent University Belgium, 2020
A PhD position for an outstanding PhD student is available in the Center for Molecular Modeling at Ghent University. The PhD student will work towards a doctoral degree under the supervision of Prof. An Ghysels through the doctoral school’s program of Ghent University.
The Ghent University is a public research university located in Ghent, Belgium. It was established in 1817 by King William I of the Netherlands. After the Belgian revolution of 1830, the newly formed Belgian state began to administer the university.
• Applications Deadline: December 17, 2020
• Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue a PhD research program.
• Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study modelling membrane permeability at Ghent University.
• Nationality: Belgium and International students.
• Number of Scholarships: Not given
• Scholarship can be taken in Belgium
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available to Belgium and International students.
Entrance Requirements: We are seeking exceptionally qualified and motivated applicants for this position. Students with high grades and research experience in their B.Sc. and M.Sc. studies are strongly preferred.
(1) The PhD student should have excellent skills in physics/mathematics/statistics (for method development),
(2) The student should have an interest in dealing with large data (computational tools for generating and analyzing data of complex molecular systems). A large experience with statistics and programming (e.g. python) is necessary.
(3) The PhD student should have (or should develop) a strong interest in statistical physics, biophysics or material physics, programming, scientific communication, assistance in teaching.
(4) Candidates should have an open attitude towards learning research skills.
(5) Language: Fluency in English, good communication skills (written and oral), and sufficient social aptitude to integrate in a diverse research group.
How to Apply: Send your application to prof. A Ghysels before December 17, 2018, with the subject line: “Application for PhD position- Modeling membrane permeability” You can also contact her for additional information about the vacancy.
The application should include:
– A detailed resume (personal information with biography, education & grades, publications)
– A letter of motivation, – transcripts of B.Sc. and M.Sc. courses and grades,
– A detailed Curriculum Vitae with a complete biography,
– A list of two professors who have supervised you in your B.Sc. and/or M.Sc. research project and who are willing to provide a letter of recommendation (the letter itself has not to be sent at this point).
All documents should be in PDF format and written in English.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020