Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “PhD Fellowship In Organic Chemistry At University Of Copenhagen, Denmark 2023”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the PhD Fellowship In Organic Chemistry At University Of Copenhagen, Denmark will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [university of copenhagen phd, uni copenhagen phd positions, phd studies copenhagen university, university of copenhagen phd school, university of copenhagen phd fees, phd requirements university of copenhagen, phd funding denmark, university of copenhagenphdphilosophy, PhD Fellowship In Organic Chemistry At University Of Copenhagen Denmark 2023], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “PhD Fellowship In Organic Chemistry At University Of Copenhagen Denmark ” .
PhD Fellowship In Organic Chemistry At University Of Copenhagen, Denmark
Department of Drug Design and Pharmacology at University of Copenhagen is calling applications from International applicants to apply for its PhD fellowship in Organic Chemistry / Radiopharmaceutical Chemistry. International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship programme.
This project is embedded in the development of novel Positron-Emission-Tomography (PET) tracers and aims to 3H-label and evaluate prime candidates that will be developed within our MC-ITN-ETN network.
The University of Copenhagen is the oldest university and research institution in Denmark. Founded in 1479 as a studium generale, it is the second oldest institution for higher education in Scandinavia after Uppsala University.
Applicants must have excellent language skills in English and have excellent communications skills.
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
- 4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
- All Harvard University Scholarships
- Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology Scholarships
- Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships
- Applications Deadline: September
- Course Level: Fellowship is available to study PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded in Organic Chemistry / Radiopharmaceutical Chemistry.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship programme.
- Number of Scholarships: Three fellowships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship programme.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
As an applicant you must have:
- Obtained a Master´s degree in chemistry, pharmacy or related areas prior to the starting date
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills
Formal requirements and eligibility
At the time of commencement, it is required that the candidates have not been awarded a PhD degree and are within the first 4 years (full-time equivalent) of their research careers. Furthermore, the candidates must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Denmark for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to their recruitment.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with a strong background in/experience with organic chemistry, medicinal chemistry, radiochemistry, pharmacy or similar.
English Language Requirements: Fellows must have fluency in English and excellent communication skills.
How to Apply: The application, in English, must be submitted electronically.
Your application must include:
- Cover letter: Letter stating the interest in and qualifications for the project (max. one page)
- Full CV
- Diploma and transcripts of records: Master´s degree diploma (including grade transcripts for bachelor´s and master´s degrees). Applicants with a Master´s degree from abroad should also enclose a short description of the grading scale used Possible publication list
- Other information to consider: Possible references and recommendations
That’s the much we can take on the topic “PhD Fellowship In Organic Chemistry At University Of Copenhagen, Denmark “.
Thanks For Reading
See A Vast collection of all our scholarship opportunities by clicking Here
- All Harvard University Scholarships as well as Harvard University Full Scholarships Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology Scholarships All JMU Scholarships & How To Apply | JMU Scholarship ApplicationScholarships To Pay Off Student Loans | Student Debt Relief ScholarshipsScholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships