Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ PhD Fellowship In Biogeochemical Ocean Modelling At University Of Copenhagen, Denmark in 2023 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the PhD Fellowship In Biogeochemical Ocean Modelling At University Of Copenhagen, Denmark in will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [university of copenhagen phd vacancies, phd in education university of copenhagen, university of copenhagen phd philosophy, university of copenhagen phd scholarships, university of southern denmark phd vacancies, university of copenhagen directory, phd vacancies in denmark, university of phd, PhD Fellowship In Biogeochemical Ocean Modelling At University Of Copenhagen, Denmark in 2023 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ PhD Fellowship In Biogeochemical Ocean Modelling At University Of Copenhagen, Denmark ”.
PhD Fellowship In Biogeochemical Ocean Modelling At University Of Copenhagen, Denmark
The Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management, Faculty of Science at the University of Copenhagen is offering a PhD scholarship in biogeochemical ocean modelling commencing.
The PhD position is fully funded by the Villum Foundation.
The University of Copenhagen is the oldest university and research institution in Denmark. Founded as a studium generale, it is the second oldest institution for higher education in Scandinavia after Uppsala University.
The university has 23,473 undergraduate students, 17,398 postgraduate students, 2,968 doctoral students and over 9,000 employees.
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
- 4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
- All Harvard University Scholarships
- Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology Scholarships
- Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships
- Applications Deadline: December
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue PhD programs.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded at the Centre for Advanced Studies in Biomedical Innovation Law (CeBIL), Faculty of Law, University of Copenhagen.
- Scholarship Award:
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have excellent language skills in English and have excellent communications skills. Applicants must be able to teach at an academic level in Danish or English and to follow PhD courses in English.
How to Apply: Click ’Apply now’ below to be taken to the online application form.
We advise you to have the following documents ready before you begin your online application:
- Research project proposal: This should include the following: (1) objective(s) of the research, (2) major research questions, (3) review of relevant literature, (4) methodology to be applied in the research, and (5) a timetable that plans for all course requirements to have been met within three years. The project description must elaborate on the value of the proposed research project in terms of its relevance to existing and future research in the field (maximum 6 pages excluding bibliography). The document must be in Times New Roman, font size 12, spacing 1.5 and all margins of 2 cm (right, left, top and bottom).
- Curriculum vitae (maximum 2 pages).
- Diplomas and transcripts: Certified copies of original diploma(s) and transcripts (both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree) in the original language and an authorized English translation if they are issued in other languages than English or Danish.
- Grading scale: A certified explanation of grading scale in the original language and an authorized English translation if it is available in another language than English or Danish.
- Supervisor: The name of a member of academic staff whom you wish to have assigned as your supervisor. You do not need to contact the supervisor but simply make a request in your application.
- Letter of motivation: Explain the choice of the Faculty of Law at the University of Copenhagen as a host institution for the proposed project and outline how the project fits within the research priorities at the Faculty (maximum 1 page).
- Documentation of English level: Documentation of English level can, for instance, be documented by an excellent IELTS or TOEFL test.
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” PhD Fellowship In Biogeochemical Ocean Modelling At University Of Copenhagen, Denmark “.
Thanks For Reading
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
- All Harvard University Scholarships as well as Harvard University Full Scholarships ,Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology ScholarshipsAll JMU Scholarships & How To Apply | JMU Scholarship Application Scholarships To Pay Off Student Loans | Student Debt Relief Scholarships