Table Of Interest
- 1 PhD Scholarships In Novel Diagnostics, Therapeutics & Theranostics In Australia 2020
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ PhD Scholarships In Novel Diagnostics, Therapeutics & Theranostics In Australia, 2020 “.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the PhD Scholarships In Novel Diagnostics, Therapeutics & Theranostics In Australia, 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [how to apply for scholarships in australia, phd scholarship in australia for international students 2020, postgraduate scholarships australia, australia scholarship 2020, australian scholarships for international students 2020, scholarships in australia for african students, fully funded phd in australia for international students, australian scholarships for international students 2020, PhD Scholarships In Novel Diagnostics, Therapeutics & Theranostics In Australia 2020 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ PhD Scholarships In Novel Diagnostics, Therapeutics & Theranostics In Australia, 2020 ”.
PhD Scholarships In Novel Diagnostics, Therapeutics & Theranostics In Australia 2020
The Australian Research Council Training Centre for Innovation in Biomedical Imaging Technology (CIBIT) is a multidisciplinary collaboration between researchers at The University of Queensland’s Centre for Advanced Imaging and partners in the Medical Technologies and Pharmaceutical industry.
The UQ is a research-intensive institution in the top 50 universities worldwide, offering choice and opportunity in undergraduate and postgraduate learning.
Students must have achieved an entry level OP minimum of 11 or the equivalent if originating from another Australian state or territory or for continuing students has a GPA of at least 4.0.
- Applications Deadline: January 15, 2020
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study PhD programme.
- Study Subject: CIBIT’s research falls under two themes. This position is for Theme 1 projects.Theme 1: ‘Smart’ Probes: Diagnostics, therapeutics and theranostics for Precision Medicine in cancer.
Theme 2: ‘Smart’ Scanning: Harnessing the digital revolution to improve diagnostic imaging cost-effectively.
- Scholarship Award: AUD $32,788 per annum (2019 rate) tax-free, indexed annually, for three years with the possibility of two 6 month extensions in approved circumstances
- Nationality: Australian citizens, Australian Permanent Residents and NZ citizens and International student.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Any, other than Australian citizens and permanent residents
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for a Science International Scholarship at UQ, an applicant must:
• Be able to be classified as an international student in Australia.
• By the scholarships closing date, submit all documentation to meet conditions associated with an offer from UQ for an approved program.
• Demonstrate strong academic performance as part of the UQ program application.
• Be enrolling in a program administered by the UQ Faculty of Science; the program must be of more than one year’s duration (full time).
• Be enrolling in their first semester of study at UQ.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the university’s English language proficiency requirements apply.
How to Apply: Please submit your scholarship application:
- Cover letter outlining your reasons for applying and suitability for this research.
- Academic CV, including details of two referees. Please go to the Graduate School’s website for details on requirements.
- International applicants: Evidence for meeting UQ’s English language proficiency requirements
- Academic transcript for all post-secondary study undertaken, complete or incomplete, including the institution grading scale.
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” PhD Scholarships In Novel Diagnostics, Therapeutics & Theranostics In Australia, 2020 “.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020