Osun State Polytechnic OSPOLY Iree Post UTME Screening Form 2019/2020
Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for Osun State Polytechnic OSPOLY Iree Post UTME Screening Form 2019/2020, osun state polytechnic iree courses, osun state polytechnic school fees, osun state polytechnic iree cut off mark, iree poly nd form, osun state polytechnic hnd form, osun state polytechnic nd form, osun state polytechnic iree dpt result, osun state polytechnic registrar, then you are not alone.
The management of the Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY), Iree invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2019/2020 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
Osun Poly Iree Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates who made Osun State Polytechnic Iree their First or Second Choice in the 2019/2020 UTME as well as those who are still wishing to change to Osun State Polytechnic, Iree and scored 120 and above can apply for the National Diploma Courses and 100 for NCE courses.
- Candidates for all courses must possess five (5) Credit Passes at not more than two sittings in relevant O’Level Subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2019 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates who do not participate in our Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission
How to Apply for Osun State Polytechnic Post UTME.
The Post -UTME Screening Card is available at a sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only at the OSPOLY Microfinance Bank, Iree or its branches at Ayetoro, Osogbo and Isokun Roundabout, Ilesa.
Eligible Candidates should log to Osun State Polytechnic, Iree Website: www.ospoly.com and take the following steps:
- Visit osunpoly.com
- Click on CBT Registration.
- On the page shown, select POST UTME
- Type in your full name and email address.
- Click proceed to payment
- After successful payment, you will be redirected to registration page where you will complete registration
- After filling your details, submit the page and print out the registration slip.
NOTE: Come with photocopies of your JAMB result slip and O’level result(s) to the examination hall POST-UTME TEST DATE Aptitude test will hold between 19th – 23rd August, 2019.
15th August, 2019.
Further Clarifications may be obtained via email:[email protected] or the following phone numbers: 07059397105, 08122088411, 08030862530.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications where necessary.
The Polytechnic has zero tolerance for cultism, drug abuse or any anti-social behaviour.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Osun State Polytechnic OSPOLY Iree Post UTME Screening Form 2019/2020”.
Thanks For Reading