One Planet Fellowship for Emerging African & European Scientists 2019/2020
Table Of Interest
The 2019 Edition for One Planet Fellowship for Emerging African & European Scientists has been announced and application deadline has been announced to be 30th April, 2019.
Therefore if you are among those that have been searching for information relating to scholarships in europe for african students, undergraduate scholarship in europe for developing countries, scholarships in europe for international students 2019, scholarships in europe for international students 2019-2020, scholarships in europe for international students 2018, undergraduate scholarships for african students to study abroad, masters scholarships, 2019 scholarships, then you are not alone.
The One Planet Fellowship Initiative.
Africa is particularly vulnerable to climate change with hundreds of millions of lives at risk of hunger and starvation if the continent remains unable to feed its growing population. Research and innovation can help Africa feed itself, but this will only happen if substantial investments are made now to build a pipeline of talented scientists equipped to take on leadership roles in the agricultural research sector.
Against this background, the One Planet Fellowship Initiative has been established to build a vibrant, highly connected and intergenerational network of African and European scientists equipped to lead research on climate change on Africa’s agriculture. The scientists will also focus on the multi-dimensional impacts of climate change on and food systems while also identifying and developing innovative solutions to effectively respond to the challenges, needs, and priorities of diverse population groups across the continent.
One Planet Fellowship Eligibility.
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2019/2020 | Study Abroad Scholarships 2019
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2019/2020
- 4 Year Scholarships 2019/2020 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2019
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2019/2020
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2019/2020 | Psychology Scholarships 2019
- Scholarships For African American Students 2019/2020 | African American Scholarships 2019
- Asian American Scholarships 2019 | Japanese American Scholarships 2019
All applicants for the One Planet Fellowship must meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of one of the following countries: Benin, Burkina Faso, Cote d’Ivoire, Ethiopia, Kenya, Malawi, Mali, Nigeria, Senegal, Tanzania, Togo, and Zambia;
- Be aged 40 years or less as of April 2019;
- Have attained a minimum education level of a bachelor’s degree;
- Reside in Africa and be actively engaged in research, policy, and practice relevant to climate change and Africa’s smallholder agriculture.
How to Apply for One Planet Fellowship.
Application for the One Planet Fellowship is via an online form available on the Fellowship website.
The application form is available in both English, and French and applicants are encouraged to access and submit their application form in their most proficient language.
30th April, 2019.
Late or incomplete applications will NOT be considered.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “One Planet Fellowship for Emerging African & European Scientists 2019/2020”.
Thanks For Reading