Table Of Interest
- 1 Full OKP Scholarship Program For Masters & Advanced Courses At KIT In Netherlands 2020
- 2 Full OKP Scholarship Program For Masters & Advanced Courses At KIT In Netherlands 2020
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled Full OKP Scholarship Program For Masters & Advanced Courses At KIT In Netherlands 2020 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Full OKP Scholarship Program For Masters & Advanced Courses At KIT In Netherlands, 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [kit fellowship, okp scholarship for international students in netherlands 2020, kit courses, www kit nl short courses, masters in public health kit, https www kit nl health study okp orange knowledge programme, masters in public health in netherlands, www kit nl health kit news scholarship, Full OKP Scholarship Program For Masters & Advanced Courses At KIT In Netherlands 2020 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ Full OKP Scholarship Program For Masters & Advanced Courses At KIT In Netherlands, 2020 ″.
Full OKP Scholarship Program For Masters & Advanced Courses At KIT In Netherlands 2020
The new Scholarships Orange Knowledge Programme for Masters & advanced courses is now available on offer at KIT Royal Tropical Institute for the year 2019. If you are you a health professional from one of the 52 eligible OKP countries we strongly encourage you to explore this interesting opportunity.
The Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) is a 5-year programme that aims to advance the capacity, knowledge and quality of both individuals and institutions of higher and vocational education.
KIT Royal Tropical Institute is an independent centre of expertise and education for sustainable development. We assist governments, NGOs and private corporations around the world to build equitable and sustainable societies.
Our work focuses on health care, gender, economic development and intercultural cooperation. We also organise unique conferences and events in our historic building—creating them with sustainable partnerships, suppliers, materials, products and catering.
- Applications Deadline: February 25, 2021
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to Master degree programs and advance courses. Scholarships are available for a selection of short courses (duration 2 weeks to 12 months); and master’s programmes (duration 12 – 24 months).
- Study Subject: For the following programmes there are scholarships available from the Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP). Follow the links below for more information on each course and apply directly to your course of choice through our online application system. You have to apply separately for the OKP scholarship.
- Master of Public Health / International Course in Health Development
Course dates: 16 September 2019 – 4 September 2020
This annual 12-month programme is organised by KIT Royal Tropical Institute and the VU Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam. Participants can choose from the following study tracks:
MPH – Track in Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights
MPH – Track in Health Systems Policy and Management
- Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) in a dynamic health environment
Course dates: 19 – 30 August 2019
This course will provide participants with a deeper understanding of the role that M&E plays in all aspects of the health system, and with a broad range of tools and methods to be used in the health sector in developing countries.
- Analysing Disrupted Health Systems in Countries in Crisis
Course dates: 19 – 30 August 2019
This course focuses on the analysis of health systems in countries affected by, or recovering from, protracted crisis. It is organised jointly with the Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Save the Children, and the World Health Organisation (WHO).
For short courses at KIT in academic year 2018-2019 the OKP application periods are listed below.
The OKP application periods for academic year 2019-2020 are not yet announced but are expected around the same periods.
Make sure you apply well in advance for academic admission:
- 7 June – 23 July 2018 for course ‘Qualitative Methods in Health Systems Research (HSR)’. (CLOSED)
- 6 September – 22 October 2018 for most short courses in spring 2019. (Make sure you apply at KIT well in advance. (CLOSED)
- Control Strategies for communicable and non communicable diseases
- Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights: Policy, Governance and Financing
- Health Policy and Financing
- Human Resources for Health
- Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights including HIV and AIDS
- Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights: Organising Effective Responses
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) in Disease Control Programmes
- Other dates to be announced (probably February/March 2019) for Master programmes 2019-2020 and short courses summer 2019
- Monitoring and Evaluation in a dynamic health environment
- Analysing Disrupted Health Systems in countries in crisis
- Scholarship Award: This is a fully funded scholarship.
- Nationality: Students from 52 eligible OKP countries are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Number of scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Students from 52 eligible OKP countries are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Applicants for the OKP scholarship for a KIT master’s programme or short course must meet the following criteria:
- Have been admitted to the course of your choice. This means that you meet all the requirements set out by KIT Royal Tropical Institute / Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VUA)
- Be nationals of and working and living in a country on the OKP Country list (please note that this list has changed. OKP Country List. We strongly encourage candidates from those countries to apply.
- Accept the OKP rules and regulations
- Upload in ATLAS all mandatory documents (see question below ‘how do I apply for an OKP scholarship’ for list of documents)
- Not to be employed by a multinational corporation, UN organisation, IMF, a bilateral or multilateral donor organisation or a large national and/or commercial organisation
- Be employed in an area to which the study will make a relevant contribution
If you apply for an OKP short courses scholarship, you must:
- Not have accepted more than one OKP/NFP short course scholarship in the past
- Not have accepted an OKP/NFP short course scholarship in the year prior to the scholarship application
- If you apply for an OKP master’s degree programme scholarship, you must not have accepted an OKP/NFP master’s degree programme scholarship in the past
- Please note that only 1 OKP application in ATLAS should be made per application round
- Have a valid passport which is valid at the moment of application for the OKP scholarship until at least 3 months after the course has started (or preferably longer).
How to Apply: If you want to apply for a scholarship from the Orange Knowledge Programme, make sure you first apply for academic admission to KIT.
- Deadline KIT Royal Tropical Institute for academic admission (if applying for OKP): as soon as possible but at the latest by 25 February 2019
- Registration period OKP: Exact date to be announced, but probably February-March 2019. Keep an eye on our website for updates.
The application process is described below.
Start the application process early!
OKP uses a two-step application procedure:
- Applicants must request academic admission directly from KIT (via the KIT online application system, follow the link in each specific course page).
- Applicants who have applied for a course for which OKP scholarships are available and have been accepted, will receive an e-mail from KIT with the correct link to ATLAS, the application system for OKP.
- Applicants have to apply separately for the OKP scholarship via: ATLAS (the OKP online application system).
- The registration period for OKP opens approx. 6 weeks before the application deadline. Check the application deadline for each course in the course description. So make sure you apply first for academic acceptance well in advance of this deadline! The earlier to better.
- Keep an eye on our website for updates on deadlines.
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” Full OKP Scholarship Program For Masters & Advanced Courses At KIT In Netherlands, 2020 “.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020