Table Of Interest
- 1 NSUK Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2023/2024 | See NSUK Application Deadline
- 1.1 NSUK Part-Time Degree Admission Form | See NSUK Application Deadline
- 1.2 NSUK Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements & Duration.
- 1.3 How to Apply for NSUK Part-Time Degree Admission.
- 1.4 NSUK Related Posts
Today, you and I will quickly take a look at the topic “NSUK Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2023/2024 | See NSUK Application Deadline“.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails and calls we have been receiving from NSUK Pre-degree aspirants pertaining when the NSUK Part-Time Degree Admission Form will be out on sale for the academic session.
However, we are glad to inform all those who have been searching for [nasarawa state university part time school fee, nsuk part time school fees, nasarawa state university part time admission list 2023, nasarawa state university part time closing date, nsuk part time course, nasarawa state university part time 2023/2024, nasarawa state university admission form, university of keffi part time program, NSUK Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2023/2024 Out | See NSUK Application Deadline] then you can see that you are not the only one searching.
Without wasting much time, lets head to the topic proper.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) PART-TIME programmes approved by National Universities’ Commission (NUC) for the academic session.
- Department of Accounting
- Department of Banking and Finance
- Department of Entrepreneurship
- Department of Public Administration
- Department of English
- B.A in English
- Department of Arabic Studies
- B.A in Arabic Studies
- Department of Islamic Studies
- B.A in Islamic Studies
- Department of French
- B.A in French
- Department of Educational Foundations
- B.A (Ed) in Educational Management
- Department of Economics
- B.Sc. in Economics
- Department of Mass Communication
- B.Sc. in Political Science
- Department of Political Science
- B.Sc. in Political Science
- Department of Sociology
- B.Sc. in Sociology
- Department of Computer Science
- B.Sc. in Computer Science
- Department of Mathematics
- B.Sc. in Mathematics
- Department of Physics
- B.Sc. in Physics/Electronics
Application must possess the following:
i. Part-One applicants: minimum of five (5) O/Level credits which must include English and Mathematics.
ii. Part-Two applicants: A National Diploma (ND) or a recognized University Diploma in relevant area including O/Level requirement in (i) above.
iii. Part-Five applicants: A Higher National Diploma (HND), a recognized University Degree or an Advance Diploma as recognized by Nasarawa State University, including O/level requirements in (i) above.
Duration of the Programmes:
- Part-One: Minimum of twelve semesters (six years)
- Part-Two: Minimum of ten semesters (five years)
- Part-Five: Minimum of four semesters (two years)
Application forms would be purchased at the cost of N5,000. This is in addition to the payment of N300 only as Bank charges in any of these Banks through REMITTA platform: Diamond Bank, Eco Bank, First Bank, UBA, Zenith Bank, Guarantee Trust Bank, Union Bank, Unity Bank, FCMB, Polaris Bank, Keystone Bank, etc.
Deadline: 13th September, 2022
That’s the much we can take on the topic “NSUK Part-Time Degree Admission Form | See NSUK Application Deadline”.
Thanks For Reading