Table Of Interest
- 1 NSUK Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020 Out | How To Apply Easily
- 1.1 NSUK Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020 Out | How To Apply Easily
- 1.2 NSUK Postgraduate Admission Eligibility/Entry Requirements
- 1.3 How to Apply for NSUK Postgraduate Admission
- 1.4 NSUK Related Posts
This has become absolutely necessary as several of our site visitors have been sending us emails concerning information as to when the NSUK postgraduate application process will become.
However, we are glad to be inform you that the NSUK postgraduate admission form is out and these may answer some of the very many questions people have been asking such as [courses offered at masters level in nasarawa state university, nasarawa state university postgraduate school fees, nasarawa state university postgraduate admission list, nasarawa state university postgraduate portal, nasarawa state university portal, nasarawa state university admission list, nasarawa state university postgraduate 2019 2020, nasarawa state university postgraduate school fees 2018/2019, NSUK Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020 Out | How To Apply Easily].
Nevertheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
NOTE: October 5th, 12th and 19th 2019 are for qualifying examinations. Candidates will be notified on the date of their examinations.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various Postgraduate programmes of the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) for the 2019/2020 academic session
Ph.D. Degree Programmes
These are available to holders of M.A; M.Ed.; M.Sc. and LL.M degrees, with a minimum of 4.00 Cumulative Grade Point Average CGPA or equivalent 60% score in their academic Master degree programmes. A Ph.D. degree programme runs for a minimum period of six (6) semesters and a maximum period of ten (10) semesters. Relevant courses will betaken for the Ph.D. full time studies where prescribed and a Thesis is required at the end of the Ph.D. programme.
Candidates who score less than 4.0 CGPA or equivalent 60% score in M.A., M.Ed., M.Sc., LL.M. can apply for admission in to the Master of Philosophy (M.Phil/Ph.D.) degree programme. The M.Phil/Ph.D. degree programme is available only to full-time candidates. It runs for a minimum period of two (2) semesters and a maximum period of four
(4) semesters. Candidates in this category are eligible for conversion to Ph.D. To be eligible for conversion for the Ph.D. programme, candidates are expected to score not less than 4.00 CGPA at the end of the first session.
M.A., M.Ed., M.Sc., LL.M. degrees run for a minimum period of 4 semesters and a maximum period of 6 semesters for full-time candidates; a minimum period of 6 semesters and a maximum period of 8 semesters for part-time candidates. All Master Degree Programmes are by coursework. This is in addition to a research report in forms of a Dissertation or Research project. HND with PGDs at upper credit may be acceptable.
Postgraduate Diploma degrees are available to candidates with a Third class (honours) degree and Higher National Diploma (HND) with minimum of lower credit or its equivalents. The Diplomas run for a minimum period of 2 semesters and a maximum period of 4 semesters for full time candidates or a minimum period of 4 semesters and a maximum period of 6 semesters for part time candidates.
The Postgraduate session for Postgraduate programmes is two (2) semesters, commencing in October and ending in September of the following year, starting from the date of first registration.
- All Certificates shall be available at the point of purchasing the application form, including the National Youth Service Corp DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE OR EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE.
- Candidates are expected to submit their application forms online together with the scanned copies of their credentials.
- Transcripts of Academic Records should be forwarded to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies. The Postgraduate School will not be held liable for any misdirected transcript, please.
- All candidates must have 5 O/L Credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants for the Master degree programmes who are graduates of NSUK (Narasawa State University, Keffi) and other recognized Universities must have a minimum of Second Class Honours Degree (Lower Division) and must be applying for programmes in which they have their first degrees. However, applicants with Second Class Honours Degree (Lower Division) and those with higher classes of degrees seeking admissions into programmes outside those in which they have their first degrees may be admitted, provided they satisfy Senate All Candidates shall apply early for their official Bachelor’s degree transcript to be sent to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, before the expiration of the deadline.
- Applicants for the Postgraduate programmes will be subjected to written assessment (qualifying examination) irrespective of the class of degree obtained
- Forms are sold online at our website: nsukpg.nsuk.edu.ng/nsukpg/admission/new-applicant. Please, follow all instructions
- Application Form cost N15, 000 (Fifteen Thousand Naira Only). This is in addition to the payment of N5,000 only for Screening/ Examination Administration payable using Remita payment platform in any branches of the following banks: Diamond, Eco, First Bank, FCMB, Skye, Keystone, UBA, Unity, Zenith Banks, etc.
- Applicant should check the University website for detailed application procedure and further information.
- Pre-Qualifying examinations date would be announced later.
- How To Start A Bridal Shop Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Phone Selling Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Perfume Business In Nigeria
- Nigeria’s Got Talent Registration, audition dates and Venue 2019
- 6 Top Lucrative Business You can do to make Money During Christmas
- The Voice Nigeria registration, Audition Dates and Venues 2019
- Peak Talent Hunt registration Audition dates and Venues
Dates and Venues of Qualifying Examination
A qualifying examination for all applicants seeking admissions into Postgraduate degree programmes will hold on Saturday 17th August, 2019 at 8:30am prompt for all Academic programmes (Ph.D, M.Sc, M.A, LLM, M.Ed) and Saturday August 24th 2019 at 8:30am prompt for Professional Programmes (MPA, MBA, MPP, MLG, MERM, MAF, MEPM) and all Postgraduate Diplomas in the following venues:
- Faculties of Administration, Arts, Law, Natural & Applied Sciences, Social Sciences – Faculty Complex.
- Faculty of Education – Assembly hall
- Faculty of Environmental Science – 1000 seat auditorium
- Faculty of Agriculture – 1000 seat auditorium
- Institute of Education – Assembly hall
- Institute of Governance & Development Studies – SPGS
Please note: August 17th & 24th 2019 are for qualifying examinations as there will be no formal letters of invitation to candidates for the qualifying examination. This advertisement will serve as the invitation
Thanks For Reading