Nigeria Police Academy Interview List 2018/19 | 6th Regular Course 1st & 2nd Batch
Today, you and I will talk about a very important topic that has been making waves in few days concerning “Nigeria Police Academy Interview List 2018/19 | 6th Regular Course 2018/2019″.
This has become important as several of our site’s viewers have been searching for information online concerning when the interview schedule and list will be out for the 6th Regular course 2018/2019.
However, if you happen to be among those that have been searching for answers to [nigeria police academy result 2018, nigeria police academy admission list 2018/2019, nigeria police academy admission list 2018/2019, nigeria police academy exam result, nigeria police academy result 2018, nigeria police academy 2018/2019, police academy list of successful candidates 2018, nigeria police academy latest news, Nigeria Police Academy Interview List 2018/19 | 6th Regular Course 2018/2019], then you can see that you are not the only one who has been searching.
Nonetheless, we will ensure that you get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Without wasting much of your time, lets head to the subject straight away tagged “Nigeria Police Academy Interview List 2018/19 | 6th Regular Course 2018/2019“.
Nigeria Police Academy Interview List 2018/19 | 6th Regular Course 2018/2019
The candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful in the Entrance Examination of the Sixth Regular Course of the Degree Programme of the Nigeria Police Academy Wudil, Kano held on 14th July, 2018.
They are to appear for interview before the Selection Board in six batches as categorized below:
Sunday 21st October, 2018 – Batch One
Tuesday 23rd October, 2018 – Batch Two
Thursday 25th October, 2018 – Batch Three
Sunday 28th October, 2018 – Batch Four
Tuesday 30th October, 2018 – Batch Five
Thursday 1st November, 2018 – Batch Six
View the first and second Batch List Below
Nigeria Police Academy Selection Interview Requirements.
- Candidates who fail to report a day after reporting dates for their respective batch wilt not be allowed to attend the interview.
- Candidates will first undergo screening exercises which involve credentials screening, medical tests and physical features among others.
- Candidates must bring along the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Academic certificates/statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.
- Proof of Local Government of origin duly signed by the Chairman of the Local Government Attestation obtained from Police Officers from the same state of the rank of Chief Superintendent and above can be used in place of Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- In this case, the officer must indicate his
- formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/her formation/unit stamp and sign
- Original UTME result slip 2018
- Police Academy acknowledgement and examination forms downloaded from the Internet and/or proof of purchase of the Application Form
- Candidates are to bring along second copy of their postcard signed by the Supervisor or the Assistant Supervisor of the Centre where they sat for the selection examination
- Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified.
- Any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
- Candidates are to also bring the following items:
- Two blue shorts and Two white T Shirts.
- A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
- Plate and cutlery
- Sufficient money for transport to a n d from Wudil.
- Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO or NABTEB results for online verification of results.
head to Page 35 of the Daily Trust Newspaper of 18th September, 2018.
That’s the much we can take as far this topic is concerned tagged “Nigeria Police Academy Interview List 2018/19 | 6th Regular Course 2018/2019“.
Thanks For Reading