Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ NASA Internships At Glenn Research Center In USA, 2020 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the NASA Internships At Glenn Research Center In USA, 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [nasa glenn research center, nasa internship for international students, nasa internships summer 2020, nasa glenn internships, nasa internship acceptance rate, nasa internships summer 2020, nasa internships high school, nasaglenn research centerpostdo, NASA Internships At Glenn Research Center In USA 2020 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ NASA Internships At Glenn Research Center In USA, 2020″.
The NASA Internship Project – NIP at Glenn Research Center (GRC) offers students an opportunity to gain valuable work experience in a variety of technical and professional disciplines. In order to be considered for an internship, applicants must be rising college freshmen through graduate school students.
NASA offers an Agency-wide college internship program that provides a 10-week summer and 16-week fall and spring paid internship opportunity for students pursuing degrees in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM); and for students of non-STEM majors that lend support to the NASA mission.
Field of Internship: Internship is available for graduate and undergraduate in a variety of technical and professional disciplines.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: NASA – National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Internship can be taken inthe U.S.
To be eligible, applicants must:
For consideration to participate in this internship project,
- An applicant must be a U.S citizen with a minimum 3.0 GPA,
- Either a full-time student pursuing a baccalaureate or higher degree in a STEM or business-related field at an accredited college/university or attending an accredited 2-year college/university, or a College-bound graduate (high school senior).
Internship Open for International Students: No
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
Program benefits include:
- Stipends are based on students’ academic levels at start of their internships. The fall and spring sessions Undergraduate stipend is $11,680; Graduate stipend $14,400 total for a 16-week session.
- The NASA Internship Project at Glenn Research Center does not provide a housing allocation.
- Participants are responsible for arranging their own housing and transportation.
- The program provides a one time travel reimbursement of up to $500 dollars to selected applicants who, also, are eligible for the reimbursement.
- The 10-week summer session stipend for Undergraduates is $7,300; Graduate stipend is $9,000.
NASA Internships provide hands-on practical experiences that challenge and inspire students. During their internship, students work at the NASA Glenn Research Center facilities under the guidance of mentors, while engaging in authentic NASA-related, mission-based R&D and career-related activities.
The NASA Internship Project allows students to attend and participate in a variety of planned activities from professional development workshops and the annual GRC Career Showcase. Additionally, students present their final research results in a poster session to a broad audience and summarize their results in a final written report.
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Internship Duration: 10-week. A selected student must begin the internship on one of the scheduled start dates listed below.
Spring 2019 Start/End Dates:
- January 7 – April 26, 2019 (16 weeks)
Summer 2018 Start/End Dates:
- Session #1: June 3, 2019 – August 9, 2019 (10 weeks)
- Session #2: June 10, 2019 – August 16, 2019 (10 weeks)
Notification: Not given
To apply, you will need to login or register through the link: https://nasa.force.com/s/login/
- The application dates for students to apply to any of the sessions appears in the NASA Internship Application Management System – NIAMS online at https://intern.nasa.gov.
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadlines are as the following:
- Spring 2019: November 5, 2018
- Summer 2019: April 1, 2019
- Fall 2019: July 1, 2019
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” NASA Internships At Glenn Research Center In USA, 2020 “.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020