Table Of Interest
- 1 Nanyang Technological University Global Digital Art Prize In Singapore, 2020/2021
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ Nanyang Technological University Global Digital Art Prize In Singapore, 2020/2021”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Nanyang Technological University (NTU) Global Digital Art Prize In Singapore, 2020/2021 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [ntu scholarship 2020, ntu scholarship phd, ntu scholarship 2020/21, ntu scholarship forum, ntu scholarship interview, ntu scholarship interview 2020, ntu singapore admission, ntuscholarship for indonesian, Nanyang Technological University (NTU) Global Digital Art Prize In Singapore 2020/2021], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ Nanyang Technological University (NTU) Global Digital Art Prize In Singapore, 2020/2021 ″
NTU Institute of Science and Technology for Humanity (NISTH) and the School of Art, Design, and Media is offering the NTU Global Digital Art Prize. This prize is available to any living artist from any country who are at least 18 years of age or older at the time of application.
This award is meant to nurture and catalyze the vast potential of creativity in digital art, culture, and technology for the betterment of human condition in the era of the fourth industrial revolution.
The prestigious NTU GDAP includes prize money of $ 50,000 (USD 35,000).
Nanyang Technological University (NTU) is a great global university founded on science and technology, nurturing leaders through research and broad education in diverse disciplines.
- Applications Deadline: February 15, 2020
- Course Level: The prize is open for an artist
- Study Subject:
- Scholarship Award: The prestigious NTU GDAP includes prize money of $ 50,000 (USD 35,000).
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Singapore
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
- Entrance Requirements: To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- The NTU GDAP is open to any living artist, 18 years of age or older, from any country.
- The Local Students category welcomes submissions by students studying full-time or part-time in Singapore only. A student studying any subject can qualify.
- There are two categories artists may submit their works under, International Professionals and Local Students.
- The International Professionals category welcomes all artists from around the world.
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfPDWZgvmKxgMbpgVDRwrKjldewezzfHz9gEy-RuxYs3ZiVgg/viewform
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” Nanyang Technological University (NTU) Global Digital Art Prize In Singapore, 2020/2021″.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020