Table Of Interest
- 1 MasterCard Foundation Scholarships For African Students 2020/2021 | University of Edinburgh
- 1.1 About MasterCard International Scholarships for African Students
- 1.2 Eligibility/Criteria For The Scholarship
- 1.3 Eligible Field Of Study
- 1.4 MasterCard International Scholarships Benefits
- 1.5 How to apply for MasterCard International Scholarships for African Students 2020/2021
- 1.6 Other Relevant Information Concerning MasterCard Internation Scholarships For African Students 2020/2021
Today, you and I will quickly take a look at the topic of interest tagged “MasterCard Foundation Scholarships For African Students 2020/2021 | University of Edinburgh“.
This has become very important as a result of the very many questions I have been receiving from African students searching for cedible and genuine information concerning the scholarship for the 2020/2021 session.
Nonethess, if you are fortunately among those that have been searching for answers to [mastercard foundation scholarship mcgill, mastercard foundation scholarship university of edinburgh, mastercard foundation scholarship university of toronto, mastercard foundation scholarship michigan state university, mastercard foundation scholarship 2020/2021, mastercard foundation scholarship university of toronto 2020/2021, mastercard foundation scholarship university of cape town, mastercard foundation scholarship university of pretoria,MasterCard Foundation Scholarships For African Students 2020/2021 | University of Edinburgh], then of course you can see that you are not the only one.
However, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
About MasterCard International Scholarships for African Students
The University of Edinburgh is pleased to announce the availability of the MasterCard Foundation Scholarships for African students Programme, this is aimed at will providing 80 undergraduate and 120 postgraduate African students with full scholarships over the next seven years.
Host Nationality:The scholarship is hosted by the University of Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Eligible Nationality:The scholarship is open to international students from African countries
Scholarship Number:The number of offers are not specified.
Eligibility/Criteria For The Scholarship
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- You must qualify academically for admission to the University of Edinburgh. We prefer that applicants apply to this scholarship BEFORE applying to the University. Please see section on applying below for more information;
- You must be a resident and citizen of a Sub-Saharan African country, whose personal circumstances would make accepting an offer from the University of Edinburgh difficult. Applications from Malawi, Nigeria, Rwanda, Tanzania, and Zimbabwe are particularly welcome;
- You must demonstrate a track record of leadership and service within your community; and
- You are able to present economically disadvantaged circumstances and be able to show that you lack financial means from family or other sources to pursue post-secondary (university) education in your home country or elsewhere.
Postgraduate masters Scholars will:
- Complete six courses followed by the production of a dissertation;
- Participate in a retreat designed to nurture leadership skills;
- Attend a short Summer School; and
- Undertake an internship which will include reflective learning.
Online distance Masters Scholars will:
- Undertake a range of online distance Masters degrees which will be available to 60 Scholars from Edinburgh MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program institutions.
- The scholarship is not available to students already on the programme.
- The scholarship may be terminated at any time when an unsatisfactory progress report is received from the School or if the scholarship holder ceases to be registered as a full-time student at the University of Edinburgh.
Eligible Field Of Study
The scholarships are available for pursuing the Bachelors and Masters programs in the fields of
- All Undergraduate programmes
Andthe following Postgraduate Masters programmes:
- MSc Africa and International Development
- MSc Environment and Development
- MSc Global Health Policy
- LLM Human Rights
- MA Product Design
- MSc Sustainable Energy Systems
MasterCard International Scholarships Benefits
The scholarship will provide full scholarships, including accommodation costs, living costs, travel and tuition fees to students taking courses on campus at Edinburgh.
60 Scholars from other MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program institutions will also benefit from participating in a number of online distance learning Masters programmes offered by the University of Edinburgh.
As well as receiving an excellent education at one of the top ranked universities in the world, undergraduate Scholars will:
- Participate in UK and Africa based Summer Schools;
- Complete a course on African development;
- Engage in a volunteering project in their home country;
- Undertake a work-based placement in the UK;
- Receive support on their return to their home country; and
- Following their graduation, around 50% of our undergraduate Scholars will then be supported to complete distance learning Masters degrees after their return to Africa.
How to apply for MasterCard International Scholarships for African Students 2020/2021
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021 | Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2019/2020
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020
Application has been made very easy and can be done online.
Therefore, all applicants must apply for the scholarship first through our online application form and, if successful, will be assisted in the process of applying for admission to the University.
It is important to go through application instructions on the Scholarship Webpage (See Link below) before applying.
Important Notes: Interviews via video or phone will be held during February and March 2020, with final decisions made by April. All successful applicants will join the Program in September 2020
Other Relevant Information Concerning MasterCard Internation Scholarships For African Students 2020/2021
It is relevant to note that application for the 2018/2019 session has now closed however the application for the2020/2021 session will begin soon.
Therefore if you need us to notify you about when this application begins properly, do not hesitate to leave your phone/email in a comment for us.
That’s the much I can take on the topic “MasterCard Foundation Scholarships For African Students 2020/2021 | University of Edinburgh“
Thanks For Coming Around
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
- Top 10 Law School Scholarships For International Students | UK Law Scholarships 2020