Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic tilted “Latin America & Caribbean Summer Internship 2019/2020”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Latin America & Caribbean Summer Internship 2019/2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [coca cola internship latin america,paid work in south america, latin american internships dc, internships abroad, public health internship south america, internships in central america, development bank of latin america internship, the intern group, Latin America & Caribbean Summer Internship 2019/2020], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “Latin America & Caribbean Summer Internship 2019/2020″
If you would like to join a part-time internship, then Latin America & Caribbean Summer Internship 2019 is available now! The National Endowment for Democracy (NED) is seeking a highly motivated individual to serve as an Intern for Summer 2019. The position is based in Washington, D.C.
The unpaid internship provides excellent opportunities for contributing to NED’s grant-making process, preparing materials to assist the team in strategic planning and analysis, conducting research, writing, and attending relevant events.
The intern will also interact with a stream of international visitors, speakers, and activists who are working in support of democratic development and human rights.
Field of Internship: Internship is available for an undergraduate or graduate-level program
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: National Endowment for Democracy (NED)
Internship can be taken in Washington DC.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Candidates must be a registered student enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate-level program;
- Able to receive college credit or transcript notation of participation in our program for each semester of the internship. An independent study option, if approved by your university, is also possible.
- Academic focus on Latin America and democracy issues.
- Must speak Spanish.
- Qualified candidates should have excellent writing skills, strong analytical skills, maintain a strong work ethic and have sharp attention to detail.
- Students must also have strong computer skills.
- Authorization: Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Internship Open for International Students: No
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship programme.
- Travel Reimbursement: $12/day for commuter expenses
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2019/2020 | Study Abroad Scholarships 2019
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2019/2020
- 4 Year Scholarships 2019/2020 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2019
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2019/2020
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2019/2020 | Psychology Scholarships 2019
- Scholarships For African American Students 2019/2020 | African American Scholarships 2019
- Asian American Scholarships 2019 | Japanese American Scholarships 2019
The National Endowment for Democracy (NED) is seeking an intern for Latin America and the Caribbean Program. The NED is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The intern will work with NED’s Latin America and the Caribbean program’s staff in a combination of administrative and substantive issues. Some of the tasks will include but not be limited to:
Assist program staff in project management duties including:
- Attend relevant meetings on key democracy issues affecting the region
- Review and summarize proposals for NED program staff review
- Assist in the preparation of grant cycle materials
- Help map out NGOs and donors working in key countries
- Carry out research on research-related issues and countries in Latin America, and attend meetings with visiting grantees
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Internship Duration: 24-40 hrs./week (not to exceed 40 hours per week) for the duration of the internship
Notification: Not given
To apply, applicants must send submit all the following:
- Information regarding your school’s academic credit for internship program,
- A cover letter,
- Writing sample from a college term paper or something equivalent,
- Contact information for three references.
For more information, visit the website at www.ned.org or contact.
Internship Application Deadline: All internships are posted until filled
- Anticipated Start Date: o/a June 3, 2019
- Orientation Dates: o/a June 3-7, 2019
- Anticipated End Date: o/a August 23, 2019
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Latin America & Caribbean Summer Internship 2019/2020”.
Thanks For Reading