Lagos State College of Midwifery Igando Basic Midwifery Training Programme Admission Form 2020/2021
Table Of Interest
- 1 Lagos State College of Midwifery Igando Basic Midwifery Training Programme Admission Form 2020/2021
If you have been searching for Lagos State College of Midwifery Igando Basic Midwifery Training Programme Admission Form 2020/2021, lagos state school of nursing igando portal, lagos state school of nursing igando website, lagos state school of nursing igando 2020/2021 form, lagos state school of nursing form 2020, private school of nursing in lagos state, lagos state school of nursing igando past questions, lagos state school of nursing website, school of nursing, lagos lagos, then you are in the right place.
Lagos State School Of Midwifery (LASCONM) Igando Admission Form 2020/2021 – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Basic Midwifery Training Programme at the Lagos State College of Nursing, Midwifery, & Public Health Nursing (LASCONM) Igando Alimosho LGA Lagos.
Online Applications commences on 1st December, 2020.
Applicant must possess FIVE CREDIT at not more than two (2) sittings, in the following subject, English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology from NECO, WAEC or NABTEB.
Candidate must not be less than 18 years
Method of Application
- Proceed online to https://lascon.lagosstate.gov.ng/
- Click on ”Start Application” to start your application process and complete the registration form. Please note your e-mail and password as you will be required to log in with it to complete your application.
- From the dashboard, click on ‘Make Payment’
- Enter your card details to pay the sum of NGN10,2000:000 (Ten Thousand and Two Hundred Naira) from the online banking application
- After a successful payment, your status on the portal will be updated and you will be able to complete the admission form and press the ‘submit button’.
- After the submission of the form , a photocard will automatically come up which you should print out in a cloured format and keep for the examination.
- Only applicants with valid examination photocard (Colour Printout) will be allowed into the CBT Examination Center.
- Make a payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) into the Sterling Bank Account 0072980448, Lagos State College of Nursing, Igando. Payment can also be made via POS in the account department of the college.
- Present the Bank Teller / Print-Out to the account department after 48 hours to collect your log-in pin for online registration
- Proceed online to https://lascon.lagosstate.gov.ng/ for the completion of your registration and print your examination photo-card in colour.
- Click on ‘Start Application‘ to commence your online registration. Ensure you enter the pin correctly on the college portal
- Only applicants with valid examination photo-card (colour printout) will be allowed to write the entrance examination
- Application closes on Thursday 31st December, 2020.
Lagos State College of Midwifery Admission Requirements & Duration
QUALIFICATION: Eligible candidates MUST pass WAEC/NECO O’LEVEL with a minimum of five (5) credits which MUST include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings.
AGE: Candidates MUST not be less than 18 years.
DURATION OF TRAINING: Three (3) years.
Entrance Examination comes up on Saturday 9th January, 2021 at the Lagos State University (LASU), Ojo Campus by 9am.
The examination is Computer Based-Test and the questions will cover English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, General Knowledge, Current Affairs.
Prospective candidates can check their results online using their respective pins.
Sales of form closes on Friday 7th January, 2021 by 11:59pm (4 Weeks).
- Applicants are required to have a functional email address and phone number for future contacts
- Candidates are advised to keep their log-in PIN as same will be used for result checking
- First year fee of Two Hundred and Thirty Thousand Naira (230, 000) which includes tuition and accommodation is to be paid before resumption and receipt brought along on the resumption
- Note that this advert disclaims all other calls for application into Lagos State College of Nursing, Midwifery and Public Health, Igando Lagos.
- Avoid fraudsters
For more information please call: 08166224128, 08064915230.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Lagos State College of Midwifery Igando Basic Midwifery Training Programme Admission Form 2020/2021”.
Thanks For Reading