JUTH School of Post Basic Nursing Anesthesia Admission Form 2024/2025
Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for JUTH School of Post Basic Nursing Anesthesia Admission Form 2024/2025, enugu anaesthetist post basic form 2024, school of anaesthesia studies badagry, list of post basic nursing schools in nigeria, school of anesthesia in nigeria, perioperative nursing in nigeria, post basic nursing form on sale 2024, school of post basic nursing luth, post basic in nursing, then you are not alone.
Important as Your Life
Before you proceed it is very important for you to Know the difference between Registered Nursing and Registered Midwifery, How long it takes to study Nursing in Nigeria and if NCE, OND and HND Certificates can be used to study Nursing in Nigeria. Simply refer to the videos below
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Jos University Teaching Hospital (JUTH) School of Post Basic Nursing Anaesthesia for the 2022/2023 academic session.
JUTH Post Basic Nursing Anesthesia Admission Requirements.
- Applicant must be a registered Nurse (RN) with a current practicing license
- Have at least one (1) year post-qualification experience preferably in theatre unit.
- Hold the west African school certificate / senior secondary certificate / national examination council or general certificate of education at ordinary level with five (5) credits in English Language, mathematics, physics, chemistry and biology.
How to Apply for JUTH Post Basic Nursing Anesthesia Admission Form.
Application forms are obtained from Chairman, Medical advisory committee’s office at JUTH permanent site, lamingo, on presentation of receipts of payment of non-refundable fee of seven thousand, five hundred naira (7,500.00) only, from the accounts department of the hospital.
Submission of forms:
- Submission of completed forms on or before September
- Completed application forms are to be submitted in a big brown envelop to the office of the programme coordinator, school of post basic nursing anaesthesia programme, Jos University Teaching Hospital, old site with a self-addressed and stamped envelope.
- Only eligible candidates would be shortlisted for the examination.
Method of selection:
Selection of candidates for the course is on the basis of performance at the written examination and oral interview fixed for:
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JUTH School of Post Basic Nursing Anesthesia Admission Form “.
Thanks For Reading