Table Of Interest
- 1 IWH Postdoctoral Mustard Fellowship In Work & Health For Canadian Students 2020
- 1.1 IWH Postdoctoral Mustard Fellowship In Work & Health For Canadian Students 2020
- 1.2 Scholarship Description
- 1.3 Eligibility for the Scholarship
- 1.4 Application Procedure
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ IWH Postdoctoral Mustard Fellowship In Work & Health For Canadian Students 2020”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the IWH Postdoctoral Mustard Fellowship In Work & Health For Canadian Students, 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [postdoctoral fellowship in canada for international students, postdoctoral fellowship public health canada, postdoctoral fellowship public health australia, postdoctoral fellowship canada, postdoctoral fellowship in education in canada, postdoc positions in canada 2020, postdoctoral fellowship in canada for indian students, research fellowship canada, IWH Postdoctoral Mustard Fellowship In Work & Health For Canadian Students 2020 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ IWH Postdoctoral Mustard Fellowship In Work & Health For Canadian Students 2020
IWH Postdoctoral Mustard Fellowship In Work & Health For Canadian Students 2020
For the year 2019 Postdoctoral Mustard Fellowship is available in Work and Health at the Institute for Work & Health (IWH) in Canada. This fellowship is available for Canadian students.
The fellowship supports the development of outstanding new researchers in the field of work and health congruent with the mission of the Institute.
It aims specifically to build capacity for innovative multidisciplinary research concerning the relationship between work environments and worker health.
The Institute for Work & Health (IWH) is a Canadian leader in work injury and disability prevention research. An independent, not-for-profit organization, IWH conducts and shares actionable research to promote, protect and improve the health and safety of working people.
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2019/2020 | Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2020
- 4 Year Scholarships 2019/2020 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2020
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2020 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2020 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2019 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020
- Applications Deadline: December 14, 2020
- Course Level: Fellowship is available to pursue Postdoctoral programs.
- Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded to study the following areas:
Areas of special interest in the priority area of Work as a Determinant of Health include:
- Advancing methods in the surveillance of work-related health conditions
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of interventions to prevent work-related injury and illness
Areas of special interest in the priority area of Health as a Determinant of Work include:
- The impact of physical and mental health conditions on participation in employment
- The identification of workplace practices and workplace practice improvement that can promote return-to-work or the full participation and well-being of those with health limitations
- Understanding workplace contextual factors that facilitate or act as barriers to the implementation of effective work accommodation and disability support policies and practices.
- Scholarship Award: The fellowship award currently stands at approximately $55,000 CDN per annum, plus a benefit package and conference travel support. Only one fellowship is awarded.
- Nationality: Canadian students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
- Number of Scholarships: Only one fellowship is awarded.
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Canadian students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have completed a PhD (or equivalent) at the time they begin the fellowship, in one or more of the fields of social, behavioural, organizational or health sciences, including epidemiology, medicine and allied medical professions.
- Applicants must be within five (5) years of completion of their PhD, have held no more than one other postdoctoral fellowship (or equivalent), and have not held another academic job as an independent investigator (e.g., assistant professorship).
- Applicants should have an interest in approaching research questions from a multidisciplinary perspective.
- Applicants should have proficiency in relevant qualitative and/or quantitative methods.
- Applicants must hold Canadian citizenship, have permanent residency status in Canada or be eligible for a Canadian work visa at the time of application.
- Applicants may not hold another major salary award in addition to the Mustard Fellowship in Work and Health.
How to Apply: To submit the online application form applicants must complete the following sections:
Provide first and last name, email address, mailing address and phone number
Provide name of the doctoral program/discipline, name of faculty/school/department, name of university and thesis topic.
Cover letter (PDF attachment; max file size 2MB)
Upload your cover letter.
Brief abstract of the post-doctoral research proposal (maximum 250 words)
Provide a brief summary of your proposed research project to be conducted during the term of the fellowship.
This field does not support rich text formatting. It is recommended that you type your content in a simple text editor, then copy and paste it into the text box. Limit to 250 words.
Full statement of the post-doctoral research proposal (PDF attachment; maximum 3 pages; max file size 2MB)
Provide a detailed description of your proposed research project to be conducted during the term of the fellowship. Include the research question addressed; study objectives; methodology and study design; scientific and career benefits; and anticipated contribution to the advancement of knowledge. Clearly state how your research interests align with IWH’s overarching priority areas. Limit to three (3) pages.
Transcript (PDF attachment; max file size 5MB)
Upload scanned transcript of academic record (graduate, complete with description of grading scale employed). Scanned unofficial, student-issued, or web transcripts are permitted. If you have online access to your academic history, you may submit screenshots (print screen/snipping tool) of your web transcript (be sure to choose full academic history).
Current CV (PDF attachment; max file size 2 MB)
Upload your current Curriculum Vitae.
Provide information about the three (3) referees completing the Academic Reference Forms, including job title, university/department and email address. Referees should be an applicant’s current or recent academic supervisor, academic instructor, thesis committee member, practicum supervisor or equivalent. At least one referee should be the applicant’s thesis supervisor.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “ IWH Postdoctoral Mustard Fellowship In Work & Health For Canadian Students, 2020 “.
Thanks For Reading